The Pine Lodge Playhouse 8'x8' - No Verandah
Our Pine Lodge Playhouse is fantastic for your children's imaginative play and is ideal to fit in any size garden. All of our Children's playhouses conform to British trading standards and ce standards. This playhouse is an ideal size for any garden, to be enjoyed through out the years to come.
The Pine Lodge offers a solid tongue and groove door with a diamond shape window and antique style door hinges, giving it a great traditional look. There is a 8' wide front that is ideal to fit into any size garden space, brilliant entertainment for the kids and there friends through out the years to come.
The Traditional building features window boxes and shutters which add to the overall look of the playhouse, there is 1 x 8 pane window and 1 x 4 pane window that allows plenty of light to flood through out and is also great for parents keeping an eye out for the children whilst they play. The Optional extras for this model is factory spray painting which is a very popular option with a range of different colours to choose from and a choice of coloured felt tiles.
Constructed from 2"x1 1/2" planed and rounded framing, with redwood tongue and groove cladding, giving the building a sturdy structure. The Roof is constructed of tongue and groove boards on 2" x 1 1/4" planed framing, with a choice of coloured tiles.
All of the buildings receive extensive quality checks at the point of manufacture and again when fitting the building on the site to make sure that they are as safe as possible for the children. Safety features included within this building include Acrylic glass with non-toxic plastic lead effect. Planed and rounded corners on all framing, the staircases have handrails and safety rails to the bunks. The doors are also fitted with an anti-trap strip to prevent injury.
- Factory spray painting and choice of coloured felt tiles
- Redwood tongue and groove boards
- Antique style hinges
- Solid tongue and groove door with diamond shape window
- 8' wide front
- Two storey playhouse
- 2 Window boxes + 2 sets of shutters
- 1 x 8 pane window + 1 four pane window
We strongly advise against combining paint with the tanalisation treatment. If both of these treatments are applied the paint will shrink over time and will need re-applying.
- Size - 8'x8'
- Building height to eaves - 62" (1574mm) + 75" (1905mm)
- Roof - T/G boards on 2 x 1/2" planed framing. Choice of coloured tiles
- Door - Solid T/G door with diamond shape window and antique style hinges
- Windows - 2 x window boxes + 2 sets of shutters, 1x8 pane window + 1 four pane window
- Tallest Point - 98" (2489mm)
- Framing - 2 x 1(1/2)" (50x38mm) planed and rounded
- Cladding - Redwood tongue and groove boards
- Coloured tiles
- Factory Spray Painted in a choice of 32 colours.
Extra information - The price for adding additional opening windows is different to the shed window as they are joinery made, if you would like to add additional extras please enquire.