Lugarde's Sicily Log Cabin measures an overall 7.96m by 5m deep (26'x16'4). The cabin combines with a large 'L' shaped canopy and porch perfect for entertaining, shelter or storage. The large open interior has two front double doors and two long casement windows, all of these units feature the decorative tulip design and benefit from double glazing.
The Sicily Lugarde Cabin would make an outstanding garden pavilion but could easily be used as an all year round extension to your home with the optional 68mm walls and Insulation upgrade. This impressive building is an example from Lugarde's standard range however every cabin is produced to order and can therefore be tailored to your own specific requirements.
Sicily Log Cabin with Porch and Canopy Standard Featured:
- Two Double Glazed Double Doors PE28
- Two Double Glazed Casement Windows PE27
- 44mm Thick wall Logs
- 19mm T&G Roof & Floor Boards
- Covered Canopy/Veranda
- Bitumen Shingled Roof
Lugarde's Optional Extras and Upgrades:
- Shingle Colour; Black, Brown, Red, Blue or Green
- Brass or Chrome metal work
- Roof and Floor Insulation Kits
- Factory Treatment
- Transparent Colour Stain of the Log Cabin and Floor
Of course as Lugarde's cabins are made to order and can be fully customized to suit your specific requirements. Other options such as; Internal Walls, Mezzanine floors and Attic spaces, Wooden Step Ladders for mezzanine access, Canopies, Verandas and Decking can all be added to personalize your Lugarde log cabin.
Sicily Cabin and Veranda Dimensions:
- Width 7.96m (26') Depth 5.0m (16'4)
- Internal Space 22.5 sq.mtrs (73 sq.ft)
- Covered Veranda Area 17.3 sq.mtrs (56 sq.ft)
- Eaves Height 2.40m (7'8)
- Ridge Height 3.35m (10'9)
- Roof Overhang all round 30cm (11.8 inches)
- Door Opening 1.21 x 1.93m (3'9 x 6'3)
- Window Opening 1.21 x 1.4m (3'9 x 4'5)
Lugarde's Quality and Detail:
Lugarde are a trusted manufacturer who hold 30 years experience producing and distributing Log Cabins in Europe and the UK. Their understanding of garden buildings has formed a refined product and outstanding service. Please see our support information page or download a brochure for more details but the following lists a few key points:
- Lugarde are dedicated to choosing high-quality raw materials. They select Premium Northern European Pine from ecologically managed forests as the foundation for all there Log Cabins and accessories. The timbers are kiln dried to ensure a moisture content of approximately 12 to 14% which reduces the natural movement, resulting in less cracks and warping. Both 44mm and the 68mm logs have the advantage of wind and rain resistant chalet milling corners with the 68mm thickness benefiting from a double tongue and groove profile.
- Delivery takes place on Lugarde's own fleet of Artic lorries. Approximate delivery weeks are given shortly after ordering with a delivery day and time (am or pm) is confirmed by phone and email the week before. Lugarde's experienced drivers off-load the palletised buildings and will deliver roadside at your property.
Please Note: These buildings are supplied untreated and need to be treated inside and out as soon as they are installed.
FREE Mainland UK Delivery