Protect a Bike 960 Motorcycle Garage
A unique and secure method of keeping your valued motorbike safe from theft and the weather.
With a capacity to store one motorcycle, keep motorbikes and other valuable items enclosed and out of sight. Including an extensive range of security features, with heavy duty ground anchor, stainless steel hasp and padlock and battery operated infra-red movement sensing alarm, perfect for deterring thieves. Once inside the garage, a 1.5m chain with padlock ensures motorbikes are secured to the garage. All external bolts are fitted with lock nuts to prevent panels being removed from the outside.
Constructed using quality PVC coated galvanised steel panels, each garage comes complete with a 25 year panel guarantee. Once assembled the garage is fire resistant and provides a maintenance and worry free storage solution.
Protect a Bike is designed to be bolted down onto a concrete base which must be flat and level. These garages are freestanding and cannot be attached to a wall. Designed for home assembly, simple step by step instructions will guide you through the construction.
- Strong, Rigid & Unique Design
- Secure Locking Mechanism
- 25 Year Panel Guarantee
- PVC-Coated Galvanised Steel Construction
- Simple, Rapid Construction
- Clear Step by Step Instructions
- Range of Accessories
- Recommended by Bike Magazine
Internal (allow 150mm extra for external length and width measurements)
- Length: 2.62m
- Width: 1.76m
- Height to Apex: 2.10m
- Door Width: 1.39m
- Door Height: 1.74m
- Hard Base Area: 2210 x 3075
- Integral Base: Standard on all models
- Panel Material: PVC-coated galvanised steel
- Panel Colour: Olive Green
- Exterior Fixings: Stainless steel
- Other Fixings: Galvanised (zinc coated) steel
- Base and Frame: Galvanised steel
- Lock: Keyed lock with cammed locking bar locating to both top and base of door.
- Keys: Two keys supplied
- Access: Double doors
NOTE: Deliveries to offshore islands and areas of Scotland are subject to an additional charge, please contact us on 01604 780350 to avoid delay at time of order. Also, if optional accessories are not ordered at the same time as the main product they will be subject to a delivery charge.