Goteborg 28mm Log Cabin 2.5x2m Double Door
A double door 28mm log cabin, the Goteborg. 2.5x2m (8'2x6'6)
We deliver worldwide
We accept returns
From our promotional range the Goteborg measures 2.5 x 2m (8'2 x 6'6) this building is made from 28mm logs and features a double, half glazed door to the front, ideal for use as a garden storage shed. It comes untreated but can be bought to life if painted.
Outstanding in their quality due to their German engineering with precision and attention to details. This building is part of the promotional range of Bertsch buildings. Of course with every building being manufactured at point of order any combination or style is possible. Supplied with no roofing material. Shingles can be chosen below to enhance the shed.
This building features the following;
- 28mm Wall logs
- Manufactured from slow grown, dried, Nordic pine for a tight and dense wood grain
- 19mm Tongue and groove floor
- 19mm Tongue and groove roof
- Double door of 150 x 186cm
- A roof projection to the front of 50cm, the sides are 30cm, the rear is 20cm
- Side wall height of 198cm with the roof top being 232cm
- Pressure impregnated foundation beams
Of course as these log cabins are made to order many other options can be added and you may be interested in doing the same, these are just some of the popular choices customers choose from:
- Additional windows and doors or partitions.
- Verandas and terraces
- Shutters and oval windows
- Factory painted doors and windows in a choice of colours providing a base coat and two top coats
Quality and Detail:
These cabins are the very highest quality buildings on the market today and are a market leader in Europe surpassing all their competitors for longevity, design and attention to detail, please see our support information page or download a brochure for more details but the following lists a few key points:
- The wood used throughout the cabin is from dried Nordic timber sourced from sustainable forests. This provides timber with a tight, dense grain which allows the building to last for years and is resistant to movement and degradation
- Each log is Tongue and Groove and features a conical profile that allows the logs to actually click into place creating greater stability and resistance to movement over time so often found with inferior buildings
- The wall and gable logs are chamfered to match the angle of the roof, other cabins finish on a tongue and it is not possible to get a full seal without applying trim to cover the inevitable gaps. Over time, especially when used as accommodation, office, studio etc this can cause great problems.
- Window and door furniture all conform to German DIN standards so you can be assured of the quality. All windows have anodised aluminium water bar, Georgian bars and use pure glass bedded into silicone rather than rubber seals which deteriorate
Please note deliveries of these log cabins are on an articulated lorry which can be 40 foot long. Delivery is to kerb-side which means either to your front drive or front grass. The pallets will be off loaded and left in this location. Please advise us before placing your order if you foresee any access restrictions for this type of vehicle as there may be additional costs involved.
Expected Delivery time4 - 6 weeks
Roof CoveringGreen, Black, Brown, Red, Blue
Barge BoardsStraight Barge Boards Required, Decorative Barge Boards Required
Door & Window FramesStraight Frames Required, Decorative Frames Required
Delivery Zones(SEE MAP), Red Zone, Green Zone, Blue Zone SY,LD,CF,NP,EX,TQ, Pink Zone SA,LL,TR,PL, Blue Zone Scotland, Pink Zone PA,IV,KW
We accept the following payment methods:
You can also select additional options at the checkout which include
- Telephone Payment
- Cheque Payment
- Purchase Order
Returns Faulty Goods
All goods supplied are newly constructed for sale and as such are manufactured to match the specifications shown within the product literature.
From time to time we do sell stock clearance and ex display lines, these items are clearly marked as such and this should be taken into consideration prior to ordering.
If the product is damaged or broken on arrival you can return the goods for the supply of a merchantable replacement, or a full refund if appropriate. It is imperative that if any part of your order is damaged then a photo should be taken of the product in situ e.g. for log cabins the damaged part must remain on the pallet.
Damage should be reported within 5 working days of delivery and we may request photographic evidence of the condition of the damage or faulty item, you should not attempt to fit or modify the product in anyway and must retain the original packaging.
In the case of larger products such as sheds, log cabins etc we will arrange with the manufacturer to collect the goods. For our smaller items it may be necessary for The customer to return them to the manufacturer by post.
It is the responsibility of the customer to retain possession and take reasonable care of the goods until they have been returned to the possession of; The Company, the manufacturer or their appointed carriers. We cannot accept back for a full refund any item which has been assembled or modified in any way.
If on return the product is found to be be of merchantable quality, complete and as described for sale, any return charge will apply and will be deducted from the order monies held at cost.
Reimbursement of rejected goods, less any charges defined above, will be made to the customer as soon as possible and certainly within a period not exceeding 30 days from the date of return.
Where goods are returned by agreement, the Buyer shall (in every case) state the order number, date and reason for return and agrees to pay such reasonable restocking charge as may be determined by The Company from time to time and made known to the Buyer.
Returns Cancelled Orders
In line with The Distance Selling Regulations, and the SafeBuy Code of Practice 'The Customer' shall have a period of 14 working days after the date of delivery within which time they may cancel their order for a product with the exception of goods that have been made to The Customers own specification.
Cancellations should be sent by email, by telephone or by registered post to 'The Company' trading address, quoting the order reference given when the order was placed.
In the case of larger products such as sheds, log cabins etc we will arrange with the manufacturer to collect the goods. For our smaller items it may be necessary for the customer to return them to the manufacturer by post.
It is the responsibility of The Customer to retain possession and take reasonable care of the goods until they have been returned to the possession of, The Company , the manufacturer or their appointed carriers. We cannot accept back for a full refund any item which has been assembled or modified in any way.
It is the responsibility of The Customer to meet all product return costs and where The Company is arranging collection the customer will be notified of the return charge prior to undertaking the process.
Reimbursement of cancelled orders monies, less any charges defined above, will be made to the customer as soon as possible and certainly within a period not exceeding 30 days from the date of return.
650 – Reward points
403 – Reward points
2686 – Reward points
465 – Reward points
293 – Reward points