Bonaire Cricket Pavilion Log Cabin 8.4mx5.5m Including Floor
The Bonaire Log Cabin from Lugarde is inspired by the traditional English Cricket Pavilion. In 44mm or 68mm wall logs and a substantial front terrace the cabin measures 27'5x18' (841x550cm)
- Shipping info
Delivery mainland UK
- Payment methods
- Return Policy
We accept returns
The Bonaire Cricket Pavilion Log Cabin from Lugarde measures 8.40m by 5.5m (27'5x18'). This spacious log cabin gives you equal indoor and outdoor space with its full front terrace veranda. Inspired by the Old English Cricket Pavilions the building would be at home on any village cricket pitch. The integral front porch is supported on substantial uprights and balustrade railings enclose the porch but can be easily removed if not required
This Leisure Cabin comes in 44mm logs as standard. Insulation upgrades are available including 68mm thick solid walls and floor and roof insulation. This impressive building is an example from Lugarde standard range however every cabin is produced to order and can therefore be tailored to your own specific requirements.
Bonaire Pavilion Cabin Features:
- Two Casement Windows PE25
- Two 4 Pane Folding Doors VL01H
- One 3 Pane Folding Door DL01H
- Double Glazing Throughout
- Built in Veranda with removable railings
- 44mm Thick wall Logs
- 19mm T&G Roof Boards
- Bitumen Shingled Roof (pictured tiles are not standard)
- Internal Floor Included on Standard Model (This floor does not include the Veranda)
- Double Glazing
Lugarde Optional Extras and Upgrades:
- A choice of 44mm or 68mm Thick wall logs
- Shingle Colour; Black, Brown, Red, Blue or Green
- Brass or Chrome metal work
- Roof and Floor Insulation Kits
- Factory Treatment
- Pressure Treatment (Please call for more details)
Of course as Lugarde cabins are made to order and can be fully customized to suit your specific requirements. Other options such as; Internal Walls, Mezzanine floors and Attic spaces, Wooden Step Ladders for mezzanine access, Canopies, Verandas and Decking can all be added to personalize your Lugarde log cabin
Lugarde Quality and Detail:
Lugarde are a trusted manufacturer who hold 30 years experience producing and distributing Log Cabins in Europe and the UK. Their understanding of garden buildings has formed a refined product and outstanding service. Please see our support information page or download a brochure for more details but the following lists a few key points:
- Lugarde are dedicated to choosing high-quality raw materials. They select Premium Northern European Pine from ecologically managed forests as the foundation for all there Log Cabins and accessories. The timbers are kiln dried to ensure a moisture content of approximately 12 to 14% which reduces the natural movement, resulting in less cracks and warping. Both 44mm and the 68mm logs have the advantage of wind and rain resistant chalet milling corners with the 68mm thickness benefiting from a double tongue and groove profile.
- Windows and doors are fitted with solid hinges and locks. Doors are made from laminated wood strengthening the timbers against warping and are also fitted with aluminium threshold cover. On Double Glazed windows and doors full rubber seals exclude draughts whilst the windows come with adjustable hinges.
- Delivery takes place on Lugarde own fleet of Artic lorries. Approximate delivery weeks are given shortly after ordering with a delivery day and time (am or pm) is confirmed by phone and email the week before. Lugardes experienced drivers off-load the palletised buildings and will deliver roadside at your property.
- 5 Year warranty on manufacturing and construction faults.
Log Cabin Cricket Pavilion Dimensions:
- Width 8.41 (27'5) Depth 5.5m (18')
- Eaves Height 2.50m (8'2)
- Ridge Height 3.55m (11'6)
- Roof Overhang all round 30cm (11.8 inches)
Please Note: These buildings are supplied untreated and need to be treated inside and out as soon as they are installed or we can add factory pre-treatment please ask us for a quote.
Prices are subject to change without notice so please check with us prior to ordering.
FREE Mainland UK Delivery
*As the timber prices are still quite volatile the prices can change regularly for this product consequently the displayed price is what this item was last sold for and may not be the current price, please check with us before placing an order*
- Manufacturer Part #LUGARDE
- Expected Delivery time5 to 7 Weeks
- PDF Catalogue./pdf/Lugarde/Lugarde_log_cabins.pdf
- More Infopages.php?pageid=198
- Roof Shingle ColourBlack Required, Brown Required, Red Required, Blue Required, Green Required
- Door FurnitureBrass, Chrome
- Wall Thickness44mm Standard
Delivery time scale is listed in the product Description.
Delivery is included in our prices for most areas of mainland UK, however due to some manufacturers' policies there may be extra charges for Scotland, off shore islands and some areas of England and Wales. These areas are detailed within our product pages either in text or map format. It is advisable to call 01604 780350 prior to placing your order should you have any concerns over potential delivery charges.
Delivery lead-times are provided in working days (Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays)
Estimated delivery lead-times commence from point of cleared payment, in the case of orders placed after 12 noon the lead-time will commence from the next working day. During exceptionally busy periods or in remote outlying areas lead times maybe exceeded. In such circumstances we will ensure that customers are kept informed.
We accept the following payment methods:
You can also select additional options at the checkout which include
- Telephone Payment
Returns Faulty Goods
All goods supplied are newly constructed for sale and as such are manufactured to match the specifications shown within the product literature.
From time to time we do sell stock clearance and ex display lines, these items are clearly marked as such and this should be taken into consideration prior to ordering.
If the product is damaged or broken on arrival you can return the goods for the supply of a merchantable replacement, or a full refund if appropriate. It is imperative that if any part of your order is damaged then a photo should be taken of the product in situ e.g. for log cabins the damaged part must remain on the pallet.
Damage should be reported within 5 working days of delivery and we may request photographic evidence of the condition of the damage or faulty item, you should not attempt to fit or modify the product in anyway and must retain the original packaging.
In the case of larger products such as sheds, log cabins etc we will arrange with the manufacturer to collect the goods. For our smaller items it may be necessary for The customer to return them to the manufacturer by post.
It is the responsibility of the customer to retain possession and take reasonable care of the goods until they have been returned to the possession of; The Company, the manufacturer or their appointed carriers. We cannot accept back for a full refund any item which has been assembled or modified in any way.
If on return the product is found to be be of merchantable quality, complete and as described for sale, any return charge will apply and will be deducted from the order monies held at cost.
Reimbursement of rejected goods, less any charges defined above, will be made to the customer as soon as possible and certainly within a period not exceeding 30 days from the date of return.
Where goods are returned by agreement, the Buyer shall (in every case) state the order number, date and reason for return and agrees to pay such reasonable restocking charge as may be determined by The Company from time to time and made known to the Buyer.
Returns Cancelled Orders
In line with The Distance Selling Regulations, and the SafeBuy Code of Practice 'The Customer' shall have a period of 14 working days after the date of delivery within which time they may cancel their order for a product with the exception of goods that have been made to The Customers own specification.
Cancellations should be sent by email, by telephone or by registered post to 'The Company' trading address, quoting the order reference given when the order was placed.
In the case of larger products such as sheds, log cabins etc we will arrange with the manufacturer to collect the goods. For our smaller items it may be necessary for the customer to return them to the manufacturer by post.
It is the responsibility of The Customer to retain possession and take reasonable care of the goods until they have been returned to the possession of, The Company , the manufacturer or their appointed carriers. We cannot accept back for a full refund any item which has been assembled or modified in any way.
It is the responsibility of The Customer to meet all product return costs and where The Company is arranging collection the customer will be notified of the return charge prior to undertaking the process.
Reimbursement of cancelled orders monies, less any charges defined above, will be made to the customer as soon as possible and certainly within a period not exceeding 30 days from the date of return.