Achieve the work/life balance with the Xtend+ 3 from Forest Garden. This new garden building has everything you could wish for in a home office – contemporary looks, real energy efficiency, ease of construction and keen pricing.
- Payment methods
- Return Policy
We accept returns
Achieve your work/life balance with the Xtend range of garden buildings from Forest Garden. These new buildings have everything you could wish for in a home ofﬁce - contemporary looks, real energy efﬁciency, ease of construction and keen pricing.
Space is at a premium in most homes and extensions are costly. An Xtend garden building is constructed from high quality, energy efﬁcient materials and is underwritten with a 15 year structural guarantee
Xtend is a clever choice for your garden building as it comes delivered in pre-cut modular SIP panels ready for assembly. Some of the best designed new homes are now made this way, so why not your new garden building? A step-by-step guide means the build is incredibly straightforward.
Keeping you warm in winter and cool in summer, Xtend delivers real energy efﬁciency. Double glazed windows, highly efﬁcient insulated walls, roof and ﬂoor combine to drive down energy costs. It’s a fact that Xtend garden buildings can be as energy efﬁcient as a new-build home – with an EPC energy rating of B.
All fixtures, fittings and step-by-step instructions included
- The core structure of an Xtend building is made from SIPs panels - high performance material for building construction. The 21st century way to build
- 9 7mm thick insulated walls consist of 75mm of polystyrene insulation sandwiched by two sheets of oriented strand board (OSB)
- Gives structure and insulation in one pre-assembled and cut-to-size panel
- Total wall thickness including SIPS panels, internal and external cladding and cavities is 177mm
- Roof is 11mm OSB + 100mm insulation + 11mm OSB = 122mm total
- Pre-cut external timber cladding panels for quick and easy assembly
- No measuring and cutting every single batten and board to size before mounting
- Cladding panels are simply positioned on the building and screwed into place
- Panels are made with 15mm thick premium interlocking tongue and groove boards mounted to framing battens
- Comes untreated and we recommend the application of any of the following:c
- Sikkens Cetol HLS Plus • Restol Wood Oil • Timmersol ETS Double Protectant • Osmo Country Colour • Osmo Natural Oil Woodstain
- Pre-cut interior MDF panels for quick and easy assembly for walls and ceiling
- No measuring and cutting every panel
- Wall panels are mounted to 28mm thick battens creating a cavity perfect for routing electrical wiring
- Roof battens are 45mm thick to allow for recess roof lights
- Comes with primer applied – can be painted in a colour of your choice using standard interior emulsion paint
- The panel design has a vertical beaded proﬁle
- The ﬂoor is left unﬁnished for you to add your own choice of covering
- External roof covering is made from 1.2mm thick EPDM black rubber
- It creates a maintenance free waterproof membrane
- Does not crack, split or rot
- Does not support moss or algae growth
- UV stable & environmentally friendly
- Safe and easy to install – the system is laid with cold applied adhesives (supplied)
- One piece sheet means no joints and no leaks
- 50 years roof life expectancy
- Anthracite grey fascias include
Windows & Doors
- Window material: uPVC 5 chamber
- Window colour: Anthracite grey externally with grained ﬁnish Smooth white internally Window locking: Two double clasp, mushroom headed espagnolettes
- Door material: uPVC reinforced 5 chamber
- Door colour: Anthracite grey externally with grained ﬁnish Smooth white internally
- Door locking: 7 point multi-lock with ultion three star security barrel
- Glazing 28mm, A rated, double glazed, safety glass
- Highly efﬁcient insulated walls roof and ﬂoor
- Double glazed windows
- Warm in Winter, cool in Summer
- Energy efﬁciency model rating of 78 (category C)*
- Potential to increase to 82 (category B) with the addition of a photovoltaic solar panel
*based on lighting from 3 x 4 watt LED bulbs and heat from a high efﬁciency wall mounted heat pump
- Height: 250cm
- Width: 298cm
- Depth: 290cm
- Roof Thickness: 12.2cm
- Floor Thickness: 10.8cm
Please Note, Delivery is unavailable to the following postcodes:
BT, GY, HS, IM, IV41-51, IV55-56, JE, KA27-28, PA41+, PH41-44, PO31-41, ZE
We accept the following payment methods:
You can also select additional options at the checkout which include
- Telephone Payment
Returns Faulty Goods
All goods supplied are newly constructed for sale and as such are manufactured to match the specifications shown within the product literature.
From time to time we do sell stock clearance and ex display lines, these items are clearly marked as such and this should be taken into consideration prior to ordering.
If the product is damaged or broken on arrival you can return the goods for the supply of a merchantable replacement, or a full refund if appropriate. It is imperative that if any part of your order is damaged then a photo should be taken of the product in situ e.g. for log cabins the damaged part must remain on the pallet.
Damage should be reported within 5 working days of delivery and we may request photographic evidence of the condition of the damage or faulty item, you should not attempt to fit or modify the product in anyway and must retain the original packaging.
In the case of larger products such as sheds, log cabins etc we will arrange with the manufacturer to collect the goods. For our smaller items it may be necessary for The customer to return them to the manufacturer by post.
It is the responsibility of the customer to retain possession and take reasonable care of the goods until they have been returned to the possession of; The Company, the manufacturer or their appointed carriers. We cannot accept back for a full refund any item which has been assembled or modified in any way.
If on return the product is found to be be of merchantable quality, complete and as described for sale, any return charge will apply and will be deducted from the order monies held at cost.
Reimbursement of rejected goods, less any charges defined above, will be made to the customer as soon as possible and certainly within a period not exceeding 30 days from the date of return.
Where goods are returned by agreement, the Buyer shall (in every case) state the order number, date and reason for return and agrees to pay such reasonable restocking charge as may be determined by The Company from time to time and made known to the Buyer.
Returns Cancelled Orders
In line with The Distance Selling Regulations, and the SafeBuy Code of Practice 'The Customer' shall have a period of 14 working days after the date of delivery within which time they may cancel their order for a product with the exception of goods that have been made to The Customers own specification.
Cancellations should be sent by email, by telephone or by registered post to 'The Company' trading address, quoting the order reference given when the order was placed.
In the case of larger products such as sheds, log cabins etc we will arrange with the manufacturer to collect the goods. For our smaller items it may be necessary for the customer to return them to the manufacturer by post.
It is the responsibility of The Customer to retain possession and take reasonable care of the goods until they have been returned to the possession of, The Company , the manufacturer or their appointed carriers. We cannot accept back for a full refund any item which has been assembled or modified in any way.
It is the responsibility of The Customer to meet all product return costs and where The Company is arranging collection the customer will be notified of the return charge prior to undertaking the process.
Reimbursement of cancelled orders monies, less any charges defined above, will be made to the customer as soon as possible and certainly within a period not exceeding 30 days from the date of return.