The Hopton Octagonal Summerhouse made from Western Red Cedar, which is renowned for it’s natural beauty.
Available in 6 different sizes, the Hopton has a pressure treated Cedar shingle roof as standard. A comprehensive paint system to both protect and decorate is applied and a wide range of colours are available. The five largest sizes have double locking doors with a single door on the smallest model.
No man-made material can match Cedar’s beauty and centuries of proven performance. Western Red Cedar is preferred where attractive appearance, superior performance and resistance to weather are paramount.
Western Red Cedar has superior thermal insulating properties and is far superior to brick, concrete and steel. This helps keep buildings cool in the summer and reduce heating costs in the winter. Cedar has a very low shrinkage factor and is therefore highly resistant to warping, twisting and shrinkage.
Ridge height is 2.71m
- Canadian Red Western cedar cladding
- Pressure treated cedar shingle roof
- Painted MDF internal lining
- Tongue & groove timber roof and floor
- Solid brass ironmongery
- Plain, single glazed windows and doors
- Comprehensive paint system to protect and decorate available in a variety of colours
- Six sizes to choose from
- Georgian or leaded windows and doors
- Heavy Duty Floor
- Insulated walls, floor and roof
- Upgrade to 4mm toughened glass with an 8mm cavity, to providing extra insulation and reduce heat loss. Available in plain or upgraded Georgian and leaded versions.
All Malvern Cottage Garden buildings come with a 10 year guarantee against rot and decay on cedar. All other workmanship and materials are guaranteed to be free from defects and faulty installation for a period of 12 months. All of our guarantees are subject to the buildings being maintained in line with our recommendations. This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
We would like to remind customers that timber is an organic product, subject to naturally occurring changes that may result from different environmental conditions i.e. changes in colour, surface splits and shrinkage. We can not accept responsibility for these natural changes.
Please note: Delivery is FREE to most locations in the UK however there may be additional charges for Scotland, Wales and parts of Cornwall. Please contact us for prices before ordering