Larger Image Below
Save £253 off the usual retail price of
|Collect 1925 points worth
The Burnthill Summerhouse 6'x12' (1.82m x 3.65m)
The Burnthill Summerhouse is an ideal for home entertaining or just relaxing in the summer evenings or for a quiet get away in the garden throughout the year.The 3"x3" (75mmx 75mm) timber tanalised posts are guaranteed against rot for 15 years, these will completely raise your building from the ground allowing the air to circulate underneath to prevent any damp from entering the building.
This Building also has many options including factory spray paint finish and tanalisation. The factory spray painting treatment uses Protek Wood Preserver, each section is dip treated then spray painted twice making this building low maintenance, yet still an eye catching structure within your garden.
The Summerhouse also offers a 12 pane opening Georgian windows on either side of the building adding a traditional yet stylish look to the established summerhouse as well as letting as much light as possible to flood throughout the building, making it an ideal place to enjoy in your garden and for entertaining guests.
This building has many fantastic characteristics including full length Georgian windows and double Georgian doors on the front. The optional verandah is an ideal place to sit and enjoy your garden or even a great space to add extra planting and pots, or even adding hanging baskets to add to the character and style to the building itself. Bearers can be used to help support the most vunerable part of the building, which is the floor.
- Ideal building for entertaining family and friends, or just a place to relax in your garden throughout the year
- 12 pane opening Georgian Windows on either side
- Optional extras including heavy duty flooring, painted, tanalised, bearers, toughened glass, heavy duty felt, lining and eco rubber slate effect tiles.
- Double Georgian doors on the front
- Tanalised timber option gives an anti-fungal rot guarantee of 15 years.
- Full length Georgian windows
We strongly advise against combining paint with the tanalisation treatment. If both of these treatments are applied the paint will shrink over time and will need re-applying.
- Size - 6'x12' (1.82m x 3.65m)
- Building Height to Eaves - 76 3/4" (1949mm)
- Tallest Point - 100" (2540mm)
- Doors - 5' (1.52m) Double doors (on front)
- Wide - 12' (3.65m)
(Image below is the Burnthill Summerhouse with a painted finish)
Do you have any questions?
We are very proud of our knowledge and experience, if you have any questions on this product please let us know and we'll be pleased to help.
(local rates apply) Mon - Fri 0900-1700 Sat - Sun 1000-1600
FITTING SERVICE is available across the UK on many our Summerhouses. This can include fitting of the building. Please contact us for a quote.
PRICE MATCHING We have dedicated staff who carefully monitor competitor prices. If you have found a better price, please let us know so we can try to beat it for you.