Raven Wooden Greenhouse 8'9 x 16'9
The Raven is manufactured by Swallow GB and offers a high quality timber greenhouse
with a width of 8'9 (2.67m) and choice of lengths to suit all gardens.
Measuring 16'9 (5.10m) long, the Raven features a generous interior and
ridge height to provide a large growing space for the gardening
As with all Swallow Greenhouses, the Raven benefits a range of
greenhouse accessories including four roof vents which are supplied with automatic
opener and staging.
This building is made using Thermowood, a patented technology using heat and steam to treat the timber during manufacture. This process provides greater resistance to decay and improved dimensional stability, whilst also removing resins to prevent any leakage after installation. Due to this process only using heat to treat the wood, no chemicals are used unlike other treatment processes such as tanalisation.
Both delivery and erection of this greenhouse are included within this
fantastic price. A flat and level base must be prepared prior to the delivery.
Please note: The Raven is pictured with optional high level shelving.
If this is required, please select as an extra from the drop down menu
- Specially turned apex finial for a classic look
- All the glazing is slid into a groove and sealed with quality silicone
- The ridge and top vents are sealed with a specially machined timber capping
- All the cut shapes are jointed with a clear plastic H section
- Full length staging down one side with centre support
- Toughened safety glass
- Roof vents: 4
Width: 8'9" (2.66m)
Eaves Height: 5'8"
Ridge Height: 8'9" (2.66m)
Door Height: 6'6"
Door Width: 3'11" (120cm)
Please note: Delivery is limited to UK Mainland. This manufacturer will
charge extra for delivery to addresses 15 miles north of Glasgow.
- Extra Staging
- High Level Shelving
- Painting Service -Available in our four specialised colours; Lily, Bracken, Olive and Earth. (Images below show the colours). The paint used is an opaque water borne acrylic protective top coat, which has a flexible micro-porous protective film and is resistant to bacterial mould and UV attack. Please note that staging and shelving is supplied in the unpainted Thermowood finish.
Delivery: Average 4-6 Weeks
Do you have any questions?
We are very proud of our knowledge and experience, if you have any questions on this product please let us know and we'll be pleased to help.
(local rates apply) Mon - Fri 0900-1700 Sat - Sun 1000-1600
PRICE MATCHING We have dedicated staff who carefully monitor competitor prices. If you have found a better price, please let us know so we can try to beat it for you.