Raven Wooden Greenhouse 8'9 x 12'7
Manufactured by Swallow GB, the Raven offers a high quality timber greenhouse
made from redwood pine, with a width of 8'9 (2.67m) and selection of lengths to suit any garden.
Measuring 12'7 (3.84m) long, the Raven features a spacious interior and
generous ridge height to provide a large growing space for the gardening
enthusiast. As with all Swallow Greenhouses, the Raven benefits a range of
greenhouse accessories including four roof vents, both supplied with automatic
opener and staging.
This building is made using Thermowood, a patented technology using heat and steam to treat the timber during manufacture. This process provides greater resistance to decay and improved dimensional stability, whilst also removing resins to prevent any leakage after installation. Due to this process only using heat to treat the wood, no chemicals are used unlike other treatment processes such as tanalisation.
Both delivery and installation of this greenhouse are included within this
fantastic price. A flat and level base must be prepared prior to the delivery.
Please note: The Raven is pictured with optional high level shelving.
If this is required, please select as an extra from the drop down menu
- Toughened safety glass
- Roof vents with automatic opener
- All the cut shapes are jointed with a clear plastic H section
- Specially turned apex finial for a classic look
- Full length staging down one side with centre support
- The ridge and top vents are sealed with a specially machined timber capping
- All the glazing is slid into a groove and sealed with quality silicone
- Roof vents: 4
Width: 8'9" (2.67m)
Eaves Height: 5'8"
Ridge Height: 8'9" (2.66m)
Door Height: 6'6"
Door Width: 3'11" (120cm)
Please note: Delivery is limited to UK Mainland. This manufacturer will
charge extra for delivery to addresses 15 miles north of Glasgow.
- Extra Staging
- High Level Shelving
- Painting Service - Available in our four specialised colours; Lily, Bracken, Olive and Earth. (Images below show the colours). The paint used is an opaque water borne acrylic protective top coat, which has a flexible micro-porous protective film. Which is resistant to bacterial mould and UV attack. Please note that staging and shelving is supplied in the unpainted Thermowood finish.
Delivery: Average 4-6 Weeks
Do you have any questions?
We are very proud of our knowledge and experience, if you have any questions on this product please let us know and we'll be pleased to help.
(local rates apply) Mon - Fri 0900-1700 Sat - Sun 1000-1600
PRICE MATCHING We have dedicated staff who carefully monitor competitor prices. If you have found a better price, please let us know so we can try to beat it for you.