Larger Image Below
Save £15 off the usual retail price of
|Collect 70 points worth
Vegetable Bed 0.6m
Our Vegetable bed is an ideal bedding area for growing your own vegetables, it uses pressure treated timber and features an elegant cross legged design, which raises the bed to the ideal height so that there is no need to bend or kneel down, to attend to your vegetables. This timber framed bed will look very attractive in your garden, it allows you to create your own self contained planting area which you can place your chosen soil or fertilizer in, meaning that you can grow your vegetables in your own ideal way.
The structure of our Vegetable bed is great for protecting your produce from weeds and diseases from the other beds in your garden. The soil will also become warmer earlier on in the season as it is raised above ground level, allowing you to start planning on growing your vegetables earlier on.
- Pressure treated softwood timber
- Allows protection against weeds and diseases
- Planter stands just shy of 3 feet in height - meaning you dont need to bend or kneel
- Compost and fertilizer will not become compacted making it easier to dig and provides added nutrients to your vegetables.
- FSC sourced timber
- Environmentally friendly
- Height: 0.80m
- Width: 0.6m
- Depth: 0.75m
- Sides & Ends: 20mm thick
- Legs: 70mm x 45mm
- Growing Depth: 150-450mm Approx
* This manufacturer charges extra for delivery to the scottish highlands. These postcodes are: AB, IV, KA, KW, FK, PA, PH. If this relates to you, please click Zone B in the delivery option below. For all other postcodes please click zone A. There may be a delay in your delivery if this is not checked at point of order
Do you have any questions?
We are very proud of our knowledge and experience, if you have any questions on this product please let us know and we'll be pleased to help.
(local rates apply) Mon - Fri 0900-1700 Sat - Sun 1000-1600
PRICE MATCHING We have dedicated staff who carefully monitor competitor prices. If you have found a better price, please let us know so we can try to beat it for you.