Asgard Double Ended Bike Store 2'11"x6'6"(0.90x2.00m) - New for 2012
This double ended unit is perfect for storing
two bikes independently of each other within the same unit. A tough steel
internal division creates the two storage areas, both of which feature
internal locking points and a door with pick resistant 3 point locking system.
Designed for those who require secure bicycle storage where space is limited
and ideal for placing down the side of a house or flat.
As with all Asgard units, this locker is manufactured using thick,
galvanised and weatherproof steel and is available in either a Green or Brown
finish. Designed for self assembly, comprehensive instructions are included
with each locker. An installation service is available, if required please
select from the drop down menu below.
Height: 3'11" (1200mm)
Width: 2'11" (900mm)
Depth: 6'6" (2000mm)
Door Aperture: 1110mm x 790mm
It is recommended that all units are situated on a firm level base. Ideally this will be concrete of 50mm depth (2"); tarmac or paving slabs are also suitable.
Base Width: 1000mm (3'3")
Base Depth: 2200mm (7'3")
- Made from strong, galvanised (weather proof) steel
- A heavy weight unit suitable for use in both private and public areas.
- Supplied with our comprehensive 10 Year Warranty - Built to last!
- Fitted with our tough, pick resistant bike locker 3 point locking system
- Large doors making it easy to wheel your bikes in and out
- Multiple units bolt together for additional strength and security
- Includes kit hooks - Hang helmets and bags with your bikes
- Units can be bolted down to the ground using the supplied securing bolts
- Reinforced handle surround - for added strength and security
- Additional cycle locking points inside the unit for extra security
just in case!
- Each door locks independently of the other with separate keys for each
- All exposed screw ends are hidden - No dangerous sharp edges inside the
- Maintenance free no repainting or rotting (unlike wooden bike sheds)
- Designed and manufactured in the UK by an established manufacturer with
over 30 years of industry experience
- Available in Green or Brown
All these sheds are waterproof but have sufficient ventilation to avoid condensation forming. In extreme conditions (such as a severe frost or heavy snow fall) some condensation may form. To minimise this, ensure the unit is situated in a well ventilated area, for example not up against a fence or wall to increase air flow around the unit.
This, together with our 4 stage pre-treatment system and epoxy-polyester powder coating paint finish, enables us to offer a 10-year anti-perforation warranty against rust. This means that the products are low maintenance and will not degenerate in appearance.
Orders to Scottish Highlands, remote areas of England and some areas of Wales will incur additional delivery costs.
If you are unsure please contact us prior to ordering on 01604 780 350.
Scotland: Costs apply to some areas. See the details at the cart check out or call us for full details.
Northern England: Certain parts of Northern England close to the borders may incur a small delivery charge. If in doubt, please contact us.
Southern England: Certain parts of Southern England such as Devon, Cornwall etc, may incur a small delivery charge. Please contact us for more information.
Wales: Costs apply to some areas.
Delivery: Average 25 Working Days
Do you have any questions?
We are very proud of our knowledge and experience, if you have any questions on this product please let us know and we'll be pleased to help.
(local rates apply) Mon - Fri 0900-1700 Sat - Sun 1000-1600
PRICE MATCHING We have dedicated staff who carefully monitor competitor prices. If you have found a better price, please let us know so we can try to beat it for you.