Asgard Vertical Bike Locker 2'4"x3'6" (0.75x1.10m) - New for 2012!
This vertical bike locker is perfect for those with limited floor space,
designed to store a bike on the back wheel saving valuable space both
indoors and out. The locker features an easy access guide ramp and a wheel
retaining clamp to keep any bike secured. With two hooks inside the unit,
store a helmet, bags and any other cycling equipment alongside a bike.
Easy to use, simply lift and push the bike into the wide guide rail. When the
bike hits the back, the wheel retainer drops to clamp the bike into place. The
locker also includes a large, heavy duty door fitted with a tough, pick
resistant 3 point locking system.
As with all Asgard units, this locker is manufactured using thick, galvanised
and weatherproof steel and is available in either a Green or Brown finish.
This unit is supplied built up.
Delivery Note: Please ensure there is sufficient access for delivery
- this unit requires 2.2m x 1m access.Â
- Height: 6'5" (1990mm)
- Width: 2'4" (750mm)
- Depth: 3'6 (1100mm)
- Weight: 132kg
- Door Aperture: 648mm x 1682mm
It is recommended that all units are situated on a firm level base. Ideally this will be concrete of 50mm depth (2"); tarmac or paving slabs are also suitable.
Base Width: 800mm (2'6")
Base Depth: 1200mm (3'9")
- Made from strong, galvanised (weather proof) steel
- A heavy weight unit suitable for use in both private and public areas.
- Supplied with our comprehensive 10 Year Warranty - Built to last!
- Fitted with a tough, pick resistant bike locker 3 point locking system
- Large door making it easy to wheel your bike in and out
- Integral all metal floor for strength and security
- Multiple units bolt together for additional strength and security
- Includes 2 x kit hooks - hang helmets and bags with your bikes
- Space for cycle shoes and accessories - versatile bike storage
- Units can be bolted down to the ground using the supplied securing bolts
- Reinforced handle surround - for added strength and security
- All exposed screw ends are hidden - No dangerous sharp edges inside the
- Maintenance free no repainting or rotting (unlike wooden bike sheds)
- Designed and manufactured in the UK by an established manufacturer with
over 30 years of industry experience
- Available in Green or Brown
All these sheds are waterproof but have sufficient ventilation to avoid condensation forming. In extreme conditions (such as a severe frost or heavy snow fall) some condensation may form. To minimise this, ensure the unit is situated in a well ventilated area, for example not up against a fence or wall to increase air flow around the unit.
This, together with our 4 stage pre-treatment system and epoxy-polyester powder coating paint finish, enables us to offer a 10-year anti-perforation warranty against rust. This means that the products are low maintenance and will not degenerate in appearance.
Orders to Scottish Highlands, remote areas of England and some areas of Wales will incur additional delivery costs.
If you are unsure please contact us prior to ordering on 01604 780 350.
Scotland: Costs apply to some areas. See the details at the cart check out or call us for full details.
Northern England: Certain parts of Northern England close to the borders may incur a small delivery charge. If in doubt, please contact us.
Southern England: Certain parts of Southern England such as Devon, Cornwall etc, may incur a small delivery charge. Please contact us for more information.
Wales: Costs apply to some areas.
Delivery: Average 25 Working Days
Do you have any questions?
We are very proud of our knowledge and experience, if you have any questions on this product please let us know and we'll be pleased to help.
(local rates apply) Mon - Fri 0900-1700 Sat - Sun 1000-1600
PRICE MATCHING We have dedicated staff who carefully monitor competitor prices. If you have found a better price, please let us know so we can try to beat it for you.