Finch Wooden Lean-to Greenhouse 4'6 x 12'7
width of 4'6 (138cm), standard throughout the range and a length of 12'7
, this lean-to is the largest of the Finch models. Perfect for any long,
narrow outdoor space, the Finch presents an attractive addition to any south
facing wall. Trapping the warmth of the sun and heat from the house to create
an environment in which home grown produce can thrive.
Manufactured by Swallow GB, renowned for high quality timber buildings, this
wooden greenhouse is constructed using high quality red wood pine. With a ridge height of 8'9 (266cm), tall plants can be
left to grow up against the wall whilst the staging along the glass side can
be used for potted plants. The Finch comes complete with a single inward
opening door with mortise lock and aluminium handles as well as a great
selection of greenhouse accessories including two roof vents, both with
automatic opener and staging.
This building is made using Thermowood, a patented technology using heat and steam to treat the timber during manufacture. This process provides greater resistance to decay and improved dimensional stability, whilst also removing resins to prevent any leakage after installation. Due to this process only using heat to treat the wood, no chemicals are used unlike other treatment processes such as tanalisation.
Both delivery and installation of this greenhouse are included within this
fantastic price. Please note that a flat and level base must be prepared prior
to the delivery.
Please note: The Finch is pictured with optional guttering. If this is
required, please select as an extra from the drop down menu below.
- Toughened safety glass
- All the glazing is slid into a groove and sealed with quality silicone
- All the cut shapes are jointed with a clear plastic H section
- Roof vent with automatic opener
- Full length staging down one side with centre support
- The ridge and top vents are sealed with a specially machined timber
- PVC damp barrier
- Roof vents: 2
Length: 12'7" (3.84m)
Gable Width: 4'6" (1.38m)
Eaves Height: 5'8" (1.73m)
Ridge Height: 8'9" (2.66m)
Door Height: 6'6" (1.98cm)
Door Width: 1'10" (57cm)
- Extra Staging
- High Level Shelving
- Painting Service - Available in our four specialised colours; Lily, Bracken, Olive and Earth. (Images below show the colours). The paint used is an opaque water borne acrylic protective top coat, which has a flexible micro-porous protective film and is resistant to bacterial mould and UV attack. Please note that staging and shelving is supplied in the unpainted Thermowood finish.
Please note: Delivery is limited to UK Mainland. This manufacturer will
charge extra for delivery to addresses 15 miles north of Glasgow.
Delivery: Average 4-6 Weeks
Do you have any questions?
We are very proud of our knowledge and experience, if you have any questions on this product please let us know and we'll be pleased to help.
(local rates apply) Mon - Fri 0900-1700 Sat - Sun 1000-1600
PRICE MATCHING We have dedicated staff who carefully monitor competitor prices. If you have found a better price, please let us know so we can try to beat it for you.