Larger Image Below
Save £981 off the usual retail price of
FREE UK DELIVERY*
6 - 8 Weeks
|Collect 7552 points worth
This Paris pavilion is an elegant oval shape. There are four windows to each diagonal corner providing a light attractive space. The windows are all double glazed with a tilt & turn mechanism. To the front there are two sets of extensively double glazed doors. Both the windows and doors have a Georgian Bar finish between the panes.
This pavilion is made to order which means there are many options to add your own style for example, extensions, varnish, shingled roof colours, shutters and flower boxes.
This building is supplied uncoloured
- 45mm Wall Thickness
- Manufactured from slow grown, dried, Nordic pine for a tight and dense wood grain
- 19mm tongue and groove floor
- 2 x Double door with 3/4 double glazing
- 4x tilt & turn windows with double glazing
- Georgian Bars to windows and door.
- Supplied with good quality roofing felt. Felt tiles in a choice of colours are available as an option.
- Pavilion Size 525 x 385cm
- Roof Projection: 30cm
- Eaves Height: 223cm
- Ridge Height: 300cm
- Roof Slope: 21 degrees
- 2 Double Doors: 120 x 186cm
- 4 Windows: 120 x 112cm
Quality and Detail:
These cabins are the very highest quality buildings on the market today and are a market leader in Europe surpassing all their competitors for longevity, design and attention to detail, please see our support information page or download a brochure for more details but the following lists a few key points:
- The wood used throughout the cabin is from dried Nordic timber sourced from sustainable forests. This provides timber with a tight, dense grain which allows the building to last for years and is resistant to movement and degradation
- Each log is Tongue and Groove and features a conical profile that allows the logs to actually click into place creating greater stability and resistance to movement over time so often found with inferior buildings
- The wall and gable logs are chamfered to match the angle of the roof, other cabins finish on a tongue and it is not possible to get a full seal without applying trim to cover the inevitable gaps. Over time, especially when used as accommodation, office, studio etc this can cause great problems.
- Window and door furniture all conform to German DIN standards so you can be assured of the quality. All doors and windows have anodised aluminium water bar, Georgian bars and use pure glass bedded into silicone rather than rubber seals which deteriorate
- When felt tiles are selected as the roof covering these are the very best available. Each tile has a fully backed bitumen covering allowing the whole tile to stick down rather than just a small strip.
Delivery is FREE to most locations in the UK however there may be additional charges for Scotland, Wales and parts of Cornwall. Please contact us for prices before ordering.
Further support information can also be found by clicking on the "i" icon.
Delivery: 6 - 8 Weeks
Do you have any questions?
We are very proud of our knowledge and experience, if you have any questions on this product please let us know and we'll be pleased to help.
(local rates apply) Mon - Fri 0900-1700 Sat - Sun 1000-1600
FITTING SERVICE is available across the UK on many our Summerhouses. This can include fitting of the building. Please contact us for a quote.
PRICE MATCHING We have dedicated staff who carefully monitor competitor prices. If you have found a better price, please let us know so we can try to beat it for you.