Larger Image Below
Save £215 off the usual retail price of
FREE UK DELIVERY*
6 - 8 Weeks
|Collect 2153 points worth
This log shed with lean to is perfect for creating a decorative storage solution in any garden. Constructed from 28mm (1.1") Nordic fir logs this shed will last for many years. The shed has attractive half glazed double doors to create a light and airy space. The shed has a useful veranda, as well as a roof overhang to the front for weather protection.
This building is manufactured to suit each individual customers needs. Therefore many options are available such as; right or left veranda, flower boxes, roof felt colours, door options and window options.
- 28mm (1.1") Nordic wall logs
- 19mm (0.7") tongue and groove roof and floor boards.
- Double half glazed door with cylinder lock and polished aluminium door knob
- Clear glass and Georgian bars in the door.
- Decorative roof projection
- Supplied with good quality roofing felt. Felt tiles in a choice of colours is available as an option
- Shed Size: 250 x 250 cm (8'2"x8'2")
- Veranda Size: 130cm (4'3")
- Roof Projection: F=70cm (2'3"), B=20cm (7.9"), L/R 30cm (11'8")
- Eaves Height: 198cm (6'6")
- Ridge Height: 232cm (7'7")
- Double Door: 150 x 186cm half glazed (5'x6')
Quality and Detail:
These cabins are the very highest quality buildings on the market today and are a market leader in Europe surpassing all their competitors for longevity, design and attention to detail, please see our support information page or download a brochure for more details but the following lists a few key points:
- The wood used throughout the cabin is from dried Nordic timber sourced from sustainable forests. This provides timber with a tight, dense grain which allows the building to last for years and is resistant to movement and degradation
- Each log is Tongue and Groove and features a conical profile that allows the logs to actually click into place creating greater stability and resistance to movement over time so often found with inferior buildings
- The wall and gable logs are chamfered to match the angle of the roof, other cabins finish on a tongue and it is not possible to get a full seal without applying trim to cover the inevitable gaps. Over time, especially when used as accommodation, office, studio etc this can cause great problems.
- Window and door furniture all conform to German DIN standards so you can be assured of the quality. All windows have anodised aluminium water bar, Georgian bars and use pure glass bedded into silicone rather than rubber seals which deteriorate
Delivery is FREE to most locations in the UK however there may be additional charges for Scotland, Wales and parts of Cornwall. Please contact us for prices before ordering.
Please note deliveries of these log cabins are on an articulated lorry which can be 40 foot long. Delivery is to kerb-side which means either to your front drive or front grass. The pallets will be off loaded and left in this location. Please advise us before placing your order if you foresee any access restrictions for this type of vehicle as there may be additional costs involved.
Further support information can also be found by clicking on the "i" icon.
Delivery: 6 - 8 Weeks
Do you have any questions?
We are very proud of our knowledge and experience, if you have any questions on this product please let us know and we'll be pleased to help.
(local rates apply) Mon - Fri 0900-1700 Sat - Sun 1000-1600
is available across the UK on all our Log Cabins. This can include fitting of the building. Please contact us for a quote.
PRICE MATCHING We have dedicated staff who carefully monitor competitor prices. If you have found a better price, please let us know so we can try to beat it for you.