Larger Image Below
Save £408 off the usual retail price of
|Collect 1145 points worth
The Bergen log cabin in 28mm logs featuring a single half glazed door to the front, a useful sturdy alternative to the traditional garden shed. it comes untreated but can be bought to life if painted.
Outstanding in their quality due to their German engineering with precision and attention to details.¬† This building is part of the promotional range of Bertsch buildings.¬† Of course with every building being manufactured at point of order any combination or style is possible. Supplied with no roofing material. Shingles can be chosen below to enhance the shed.
This building features the following;
- 28mm Wall logs
- Manufactured from slow grown, dried, Nordic pine for a tight and dense wood grain
- 19mm Tongue and groove floor
- 19mm Tongue and groove roof
- Single door of 88 x 186cm
- A roof projection to the front and sides of 30cm, the rear is 20cm
- Side wall height of 198cm with the roof top being 225cm
- Pressure impregnated foundation beams
- Additional windows and doors or partitions.¬†
- Veranda Floor and terraces
- Shutters and oval windows
- Factory painted doors and windows in a choice of colours providing a base coat and two top coats
Quality and Detail:
These cabins are the very highest quality buildings on the market today and are a market leader in Europe surpassing all their competitors for longevity, design and attention to detail, please see our support information page or download a brochure for more details but the following lists a few key points:
- The wood used throughout the cabin is from dried¬† Nordic timber sourced from sustainable forests.¬† This provides timber with a tight, dense grain which allows the building to last for years and is resistant to movement and degradation
- Each log is Tongue and Groove and features a conical profile that allows the logs to actually click into place creating greater stability and resistance to movement over time so often found with inferior buildings
- The wall and gable logs are chamfered to match the angle of the roof, other cabins finish on a tongue and it is not possible to get a full seal without applying trim to cover the inevitable gaps.¬† Over time, especially when used as accommodation, office, studio etc this can cause great problems.
- Window and door furniture all conform to German DIN standards so you can be assured of the quality.¬† All windows have anodised aluminium water bar, Georgian bars and use pure glass bedded into silicone rather than rubber seals which deteriorate
Delivery is FREE to most locations in the UK however there may be additional charges for Scotland, Wales and parts of Cornwall. Please contact us for prices before ordering.
Please note deliveries of these log cabins are on an articulated lorry which can be 40 foot long. Delivery is to kerb-side which means either to your front drive or front grass. The pallets will be off loaded and left in this location. Please advise us before placing your order if you foresee any access restrictions for this type of vehicle as there may be additional costs involved.
A manufacturers brochure can be downloaded by clicking on the PDF icon.
Further support information can also be found by clicking on the "i" icon.
Delivery: 6-8 Weeks
Do you have any questions?
We are very proud of our knowledge and experience, if you have any questions on this product please let us know and we'll be pleased to help.
(local rates apply) Mon - Fri 0900-1700 Sat - Sun 1000-1600
is available across the UK on all our Log Cabins. This can include fitting of the building. Please contact us for a quote.
PRICE MATCHING We have dedicated staff who carefully monitor competitor prices. If you have found a better price, please let us know so we can try to beat it for you.