Bespoke Hexagonal Summerhouse
This hexagonal summerhouse is one of our made to measure buildings. Our customer had specific requirements for her building and we produced this bespoke hexagonal summerhouse for her.
The main features of this Summerhouse are:
- 12mm T&G cladding
- 12mm T&G roof and floor
- 4' Double summerhouse doors,
- Antique style nylon door and window furniture
- 8 banks of windows with eight opening portions
- Felt tiled roof with a lead capping piece
All our summerhouses are manufactured in our own workshops to the highest of standards in the old fashioned way. Each building is lovingly hand made by trained carpenters with selected 5th grade 12mm redwood cladding. Every building is made specifically for each customer and can therefore be tailored to your exact requirements.
All our own manufactured buildings feature the following as standard:
Please note: The Bespoke Hexagonal Summerhouse
is fully bespoke and can be made to any size.
- Framing: Heavy duty framing of 2"x2" (50 x 50mm) as standard with top and
bottom rails of 2"x1½" (50 x 38mm). The timber used is of a high grade and
- Cladding: 12mm 5th Grade Tongue and Grooved Shiplap, well seasoned Swedish red wood pine to ensure relatively knot free boards. The boards are secured to the framing by high quality galvanised nails.
- Roof: Manufactured using 12mm T&G boards of the same quality as our cladding and covered with felt tiles.
- Floors: 12mm T&G boarding as standard, supported on close centred 2"x1½" (50 x 38mm) rough sawn floor joists.
- Windows: All our windows are hand made in the old fashioned way using mortice and tenon joints and secured with high quality wood glue and star dowels. Each window has drip sills under the glass. The glass is beaded with mitred beading on a bed of silicone.
- Doors: All our summerhouse doors are made in the traditional way using hand selected 3"x2" pine as a base frame. The door is constructed from machined parts and uses mortice and tenon joints throughout. Our carpenters even choose from the wood which side will be displayed to the front so your building will always look good even down to the position of the grain of the wood selected.
- 22mm Heavy Duty Cladding
- Heavy Duty 16mm Flooring
- Toughened Glass
Please contact us if you require pricing for heavy duty flooring or toughened glass.
If you are interested in a bespoke summerhouse then please contact us to discuss your requirements such as the layout of the building, as many permeations are possible. You may have additional requirements such as alternative cladding, security hinges, double doors, stable doors, heavy duty locks, security windows or skylights. Several other options are also available; strengthened floors, partitions, and even roll on - roll off roofs.
We specialise mainly in bespoke buildings. If you would like to have a
building built to your dimensions or specifications whether it be a small
kennel or a 6 bedroom log cabin then please contact us to discuss your
Hand Made Building Made to Order
A manufacturers brochure can be downloaded by clicking on the PDF icon.
Further support information can also be found by clicking on the "i" icon.
Delivery: Custom made to order
Do you have any questions?
We are very proud of our knowledge and experience, if you have any questions on this product please let us know and we'll be pleased to help.
(local rates apply) Mon - Fri 0900-1700 Sat - Sun 1000-1600
FITTING SERVICE is available across the UK on many our Summerhouses. This can include fitting of the building. Please contact us for a quote.
PRICE MATCHING We have dedicated staff who carefully monitor competitor prices. If you have found a better price, please let us know so we can try to beat it for you.