Larger Image Below
A bright and airy workshop in 22mm cladding for our customer whose wife also wanted to use it for potting her seedlings. This workshop was supplied without a floor and was built to fit over the concrete base. Offset double doors, extra height fixed windows to the side complete with a potting bench. This shed measures 3.96m x 4.6m (13'x14').
The main features of this particular shed combination are:
- 22mm T&G cladding on a heavy duty frame
- 12mm T&G roof
- Full side of toughened glass, fixed windows
- Framed, ledge and brace double doors with bolted though hinges
- Drip strip above the door and below the windows
- Full length potting bench
All our sheds are manufactured in our own workshops to the highest of standards in the old fashioned way. Each building is lovingly hand made by trained carpenters with selected, 5th grade redwood cladding on a substantial heavy duty frame. Every building is made specifically for a customer on order and is tailored to your own individual requirements.
All our own manufactured buildings feature the following as standard;
- Heavy duty framing of 2"x2" (50 x 50mm) as standard with top and bottom rails of 2"x1½" (50 x 38mm).the timber is of a high grade and planed smooth.
- Clad in 12mm 5th Grade Tongue and Grooved Shiplap, well seasoned Swedish red wood pine to ensure relatively knot free boards. An option of 22mm cladding is available if required as is Tanalising. The boards are secured to the framing by high quality galvanised nails.
- Roofs are manufactured from 12mm tongue and groove boards of the same quality as our cladding ,an exterior grade 11mm O.S. Board is also available at no extra cost should you require this. Our roofs are then covered with 20kg green roofing felt as standard however a higher quality, heavy duty felt is available as are also felt tiles. Roofs can even be adapted to take heavier coverings such as clay pan tiles.
- Floors: Are of 12mm tongue and groove boarding as standard. or 16mm boards for extra durability. The floor is supported on close centred 2"x1½" (50 x 38mm) planed floor joists. .
- Windows: All our windows are hand made in the old fashioned way using mortice and tennon joints and secured with high quality wood glue and star dowells. Each window has drip sills under the glass. The glass is beaded with mitred beading on a bed of silicone. Double glazing can also be supplied if required
- Doors: Standard doors are 5'10" high x 2'6" wide (1554 x 792mm) made from 12mm tongue and groove boards on a fully framed, ledged and braced structure and hung on three galvanized tee hinges. All doors are fitted with a mortise keyed lock and round handle as standard. Drip strips above for added weather protection
If you are interested in a bespoke shed then please contact us to discuss your own requirements such as the layout of the building, as many permeations are possible. You may have additional requirements such as alternative cladding, security hinges, double doors, stable doors, heavy duty locks, security windows or skylights. Several other options are also available; strengthened floors, partitions, and even roll on - roll off roofs.
We specialise mainly in bespoke buildings. If you would like to have a building built to your dimensions or specifications whether it be a small kennel or a 6 bedroom log cabin then please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Further support information can also be found by clicking on the "i" icon.
Delivery: Please Enquire
Do you have any questions?
We are very proud of our knowledge and experience, if you have any questions on this product please let us know and we'll be pleased to help.
(local rates apply) Mon - Fri 0900-1700 Sat - Sun 1000-1600
PRICE MATCHING We have dedicated staff who carefully monitor competitor prices. If you have found a better price, please let us know so we can try to beat it for you.