Halls Silverline 106 Lean To Greenhouse 10'5 x 6'4 (3.21m wide x 1.95m deep)
Whilst capturing the sun's heat and the warmth from the house, gives you great scope for growing a wide range of plants. The lean to style means you can attached it to something solid, your house wall, garage or garden wall, perfect for gardeners who prefer lean to's to free standing models. Unlike some of the other lean-to greenhouses we sell the Silverline's with curved eaves frame.
The Silverline Lean to Greenhouse comes complete with a single sliding door, two vents and choice of glazing options is a perfect buy for keen gardeners.
- Standard 3mm Short Pane Horticultural Glass - the traditional glazing method
allowing sunlight in to nurture young plants.
- Long Pane 3mm Toughened Glass - allows sunlight to nurture plants in the same way as Horticultural Glass, but gives added safety.
Base Details: It's crucial that you set your greenhouse onto firm foundations. A prefabricated steel base is available as an option.
Dimensions of Silverline 106 Lean To Greenhouse
- External Width: 3.21m (10'5)
- External Depth: 1.95m (6'4)
- External High Side Height: 2.35m (7'7)
- External Low Side Height: 1.35m (4'4)
- Growing Area: 6.3m square
- Vents in Greenhouse: 2
* This manufacturer may charge extra for delivery to Scotland, Wales, Offshore Islands, Cornwall, Devon and Somerset. Please enquire before ordering if you think this might apply to you. Your delivery maybe delayed if not checked at point of order.
A manufacturers brochure can be downloaded by clicking on the PDF icon.
Delivery: Average 28 Working Days
Do you have any questions?
We are very proud of our knowledge and experience, if you have any questions on this product please let us know and we'll be pleased to help.
(local rates apply) Mon - Fri 0900-1700 Sat - Sun 1000-1600
PRICE MATCHING We have dedicated staff who carefully monitor competitor prices. If you have found a better price, please let us know so we can try to beat it for you.