Halls Magnum 148 Greenhouse 14'5 x 8' (2.5x4.46m)
The Magnum Greenhouse is a must for the real enthusiast. It's strong aluminium frame incorporates integral guttering, easy clip-in glazing, cast joints at both ridge and eaves, together with a box-section ridge ensures for a sturdy greenhouse all year round. The Double Doors allow generous access giving plenty of room for your wheelbarrow and the additional height to both the ridge and eaves provides you with greater headroom and plenty of ventilation aided by the standard roof vent.
*Please note that the price of 999.00 is for the silver option with horticultural glass.
There are two colours available for this green house, silver and green. Please use the drop down box below to select your preferred colour and glazing option.
- Standard 3mm Short Pane Horticultural Glass - the traditional glazing method
allowing sunlight in to nurture young plants.
- Long Pane 3mm Toughened Glass - allows sunlight to nurture plants in the same way as Horticultural Glass, but gives added safety.
It's crucial that you set your greenhouse onto firm foundations. A prefabricated steel base is available as an option.
For 2011, the Magnum features an increased eaves height compared to last year's model.
- Width: 2.57m (8'4)
- Depth: 4.46m (14'5)
- Eaves Height: 1.48m (4'9)
- Ridge Height: 2.58mÂ (8'5)
- Growing Area: 11.5m square
- Door Opening Width: 1200mm
- Roof Vents:Â 4
We offer numerous accessories to compliment your greenhouse, please contact us should you wish to add louvers, staging, shelving, vents, rain water kits, automatic openers etc to your Halls Greenhouse or add them separately to your order by selecting them from the Halls Greenhouse Accessories Section
* This manufacturer may charge extra for delivery to Scotland, Wales, Offshore Islands, Cornwall, Devon and Somerset. Please enquire before ordering if you think this might apply to you. Your delivery maybe delayed if not checked at point of order.
A manufacturers brochure can be downloaded by clicking on the PDF icon.
Delivery: Average 28 Working Days
Do you have any questions?
We are very proud of our knowledge and experience, if you have any questions on this product please let us know and we'll be pleased to help.
(local rates apply) Mon - Fri 0900-1700 Sat - Sun 1000-1600
PRICE MATCHING We have dedicated staff who carefully monitor competitor prices. If you have found a better price, please let us know so we can try to beat it for you.