Asgard Classic Secure Shed 6'1x2'7 (1.88x0.81m)
The Classic Secure Shed provides attack-resistant protection for valuable equipment that cannot conveniently be kept in your home. It is ideal for use as a garden store or a secure area inside a shed, workshop, garage or storeroom. This shed is also great for bike storage.
The Classic has double doors, which can be positioned on either the left or right-hand side of the unit during assembly. It is supplied with tool-hanging rails, and the necessary fixing supports to attach standard equestrian saddle racks - these can also be supplied as an optional extra (details on request). Fittings are also supplied to enable the unit to be bolted to the ground so it cannot be carried away.Â
The Classic is certified by the Loss Prevention Certification Board to LPS 1175 Security Rating 1.Â Â Â Â Â
Pack of 10 Hooks
Eyelets - Screw in to the pre drilled holes inside the garden storage unit for multiple, fully adjustable securing points. Perfect for hanging up or holding your garden tools. Available in a pack of 10 consisting of 2 large and 8 medium eyelets.
Ridge: 6'2 (1.90m)
Eaves: 5'9 (1.80m)
Doors: 20" wide each door
It is recommended that all units are situated on a firm level base. Ideally this will be concrete of 50mm depth (2"); tarmac or paving slabs are also suitable.
Base Width: 2020mm (80")
Base Depth: 960mm (38")
- Constructed from 1.2mm thick galvanised steel
- 10 year perforation guarantee
- Tool hanging rail
- The door and door surround are reinforced with 1.6mm thick steel box sections to strengthen the normal forced entry points and resist forced entry
- The lock is protected by a 1.6mm thick steel housing
- All joints are double folded to increase strength and prevent water ingress Assembled using 5mm screws through double folds to enable maximum strength of screws to be utilised
- The base plinth is reinforced to prevent crushing when heavy objects are rolled over
- The Classic has double doors, and the trap side is double bolted for additional security Secure drill and pick resistant Euro cylinder lock
- The lock side has a 3 point locking mechanism with 10mm thick steel locking bars securing the door at the top and bottom
- A 3mm thick steel tongue locks behind bolted trap side door- producing a pair of doors with 5 locking points
- The door handle and lock set features a handle to set the door bolts and a separate lock to secure the bolts in place
- The handle has a pre-set shear point so it will snap off if forced entry is attempted, leaving the unit still locked and your valuables safe
All these sheds are waterproof but have sufficient ventilation to avoid condensation forming. In extreme conditions (such as a severe frost or heavy snow fall) some condensation may form. To minimise this, ensure the unit is situated in a well ventilated area, for example not up against a fence or wall to increase air flow around the unit.
This, together with our 4 stage pre-treatment system and epoxy-polyester powder coating paint finish, enables us to offer a 10-year anti-perforation warranty against rust. This means that the products are low maintenance and will not degenerate in appearance.
Orders to Scottish Highlands, remote areas of England and some areas of Wales will incur additional delivery costs.
If you are unsure please contact us prior to ordering on 01604 780 350.
Scotland: Costs apply to some areas. See the details at the cart check out or call us for full details.
Northern England: Certain parts of Northern England close to the borders may incur a small delivery charge. If in doubt, please contact us.
Southern England: Certain parts of Southern England such as Devon, Cornwall etc, may incur a small delivery charge. Please contact us for more information.
Wales: Costs apply to some areas.
A manufacturers brochure can be downloaded by clicking on the PDF icon.
Further support information can also be found by clicking on the "i" icon.
Delivery: Average 25 Working Days
Do you have any questions?
We are very proud of our knowledge and experience, if you have any questions on this product please let us know and we'll be pleased to help.
(local rates apply) Mon - Fri 0900-1700 Sat - Sun 1000-1600
PRICE MATCHING We have dedicated staff who carefully monitor competitor prices. If you have found a better price, please let us know so we can try to beat it for you.