Security Pent Shed Made to Measure 2.43x3.04m
We deliver worldwide
We accept returns
A made to measure to our customers specification security pent shed with high level windows manufactured from 22mm T&G cladding with a fully framed, ledge and brace door and bolted through hinges, This particular security pent shed measures 2.43m x 3.04m (10'x8')
The main features of this particular shed combination are:
- 18mm T&G cladding on a heavy duty frame
- 12mm T&G floor and roof
- High level fixed windows on the high side
- Fully framed, ledged and braced door
- Drip strip above the door and below the windows
- Treated floor rails
All our sheds, workshops or garages are manufactured to the highest of standards in the old fashioned way. Each building is lovingly madewith selected, 5th grade redwood cladding on a substantial heavy duty frame. Every building is made specifically for a customer on order and is tailored to your own individual requirements.
All our own manufactured buildings feature the following as standard;
- Substacial framing of 1½"x2" (38 x 50mm) through out. The timber is high grade and is planed smooth.
- Clad in 18mm 5th Grade matching Tongue and Grooved, well seasoned Swedish red wood pine to ensure relatively knot free boards. An option of Tanalising is available. The boards are secured to the framing by high quality galvanised nails.
- Roofs are manufactured from 12mm tongue and groove boards of the same quality as our cladding. Our roofs are then covered with 20kg green roofing felt as standard however a higher quality, heavy duty felt is available as are felt tiles.
- Floors: Are of 12mm tongue and groove boarding as standard. An 18mm board is available if required for extra durability.
- Windows: All our windows are made to the higest quality including drip sills under the glass. The glass is beaded with mitred beading on a bed of silicone.
- Doors: Standard doors are 5'10" high x 3" wide (1554 x 910mm) made from 12mm tongue and groove boards on a fully framed, ledged and braced structure and hung on galvanized tee hinges. All doors are fitted with a rim keyed lock as standard. Drip strips above for added weather protection
If you are interested in a bespoke shed then please contact us to discuss your own requirements such as the layout of the building, as many permeations are possible. You may have additional requirements such as alternative cladding, security hinges, double doors, stable doors, heavy duty locks or security windows. Several other options are also available; strengthened floors, partitions, and even roll on - roll off roofs.
We specialise mainly in bespoke buildings. If you would like to have a building built to your dimensions or specifications whether it be a small kennel or a 6 bedroom log cabin then please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Expected Delivery timePlease Enquire
We accept the following payment methods:
You can also select additional options at the checkout which include
- Telephone Payment
- Cheque Payment
- Purchase Order
Returns Faulty Goods
All goods supplied are newly constructed for sale and as such are manufactured to match the specifications shown within the product literature.
From time to time we do sell stock clearance and ex display lines, these items are clearly marked as such and this should be taken into consideration prior to ordering.
If the product is damaged or broken on arrival you can return the goods for the supply of a merchantable replacement, or a full refund if appropriate. It is imperative that if any part of your order is damaged then a photo should be taken of the product in situ e.g. for log cabins the damaged part must remain on the pallet.
Damage should be reported within 5 working days of delivery and we may request photographic evidence of the condition of the damage or faulty item, you should not attempt to fit or modify the product in anyway and must retain the original packaging.
In the case of larger products such as sheds, log cabins etc we will arrange with the manufacturer to collect the goods. For our smaller items it may be necessary for The customer to return them to the manufacturer by post.
It is the responsibility of the customer to retain possession and take reasonable care of the goods until they have been returned to the possession of; The Company, the manufacturer or their appointed carriers. We cannot accept back for a full refund any item which has been assembled or modified in any way.
If on return the product is found to be be of merchantable quality, complete and as described for sale, any return charge will apply and will be deducted from the order monies held at cost.
Reimbursement of rejected goods, less any charges defined above, will be made to the customer as soon as possible and certainly within a period not exceeding 30 days from the date of return.
Where goods are returned by agreement, the Buyer shall (in every case) state the order number, date and reason for return and agrees to pay such reasonable restocking charge as may be determined by The Company from time to time and made known to the Buyer.
Returns Cancelled Orders
In line with The Distance Selling Regulations, and the SafeBuy Code of Practice 'The Customer' shall have a period of 14 working days after the date of delivery within which time they may cancel their order for a product with the exception of goods that have been made to The Customers own specification.
Cancellations should be sent by email, by telephone or by registered post to 'The Company' trading address, quoting the order reference given when the order was placed.
In the case of larger products such as sheds, log cabins etc we will arrange with the manufacturer to collect the goods. For our smaller items it may be necessary for the customer to return them to the manufacturer by post.
It is the responsibility of The Customer to retain possession and take reasonable care of the goods until they have been returned to the possession of, The Company , the manufacturer or their appointed carriers. We cannot accept back for a full refund any item which has been assembled or modified in any way.
It is the responsibility of The Customer to meet all product return costs and where The Company is arranging collection the customer will be notified of the return charge prior to undertaking the process.
Reimbursement of cancelled orders monies, less any charges defined above, will be made to the customer as soon as possible and certainly within a period not exceeding 30 days from the date of return.