A made to measure to our customers specification security pent shed with high level windows manufactured from 22mm T&G cladding with a fully framed, ledge and brace door and bolted through hinges, This particular security pent shed measures 2.43m x 3.04m (10'x8')
The main features of this particular shed combination are:
- 18mm T&G cladding on a heavy duty frame
- 12mm T&G floor and roof
- High level fixed windows on the high side
- Fully framed, ledged and braced door
- Drip strip above the door and below the windows
- Treated floor rails
All our sheds, workshops or garages are manufactured to the highest of standards in the old fashioned way. Each building is lovingly madewith selected, 5th grade redwood cladding on a substantial heavy duty frame. Every building is made specifically for a customer on order and is tailored to your own individual requirements.
All our own manufactured buildings feature the following as standard;
- Substacial framing of 1½"x2" (38 x 50mm) through out. The timber is high grade and is planed smooth.
- Clad in 18mm 5th Grade matching Tongue and Grooved, well seasoned Swedish red wood pine to ensure relatively knot free boards. An option of Tanalising is available. The boards are secured to the framing by high quality galvanised nails.
- Roofs are manufactured from 12mm tongue and groove boards of the same quality as our cladding. Our roofs are then covered with 20kg green roofing felt as standard however a higher quality, heavy duty felt is available as are felt tiles.
- Floors: Are of 12mm tongue and groove boarding as standard. An 18mm board is available if required for extra durability.
- Windows: All our windows are made to the higest quality including drip sills under the glass. The glass is beaded with mitred beading on a bed of silicone.
- Doors: Standard doors are 5'10" high x 3" wide (1554 x 910mm) made from 12mm tongue and groove boards on a fully framed, ledged and braced structure and hung on galvanized tee hinges. All doors are fitted with a rim keyed lock as standard. Drip strips above for added weather protection
If you are interested in a bespoke shed then please contact us to discuss your own requirements such as the layout of the building, as many permeations are possible. You may have additional requirements such as alternative cladding, security hinges, double doors, stable doors, heavy duty locks or security windows. Several other options are also available; strengthened floors, partitions, and even roll on - roll off roofs.
We specialise mainly in bespoke buildings. If you would like to have a building built to your dimensions or specifications whether it be a small kennel or a 6 bedroom log cabin then please contact us to discuss your requirements.