Lubeck 500 x 500cm (16'4 x 16'4) Log Cabin with pyramid roof and 94mm solid wall logs
A Quality leisure Log Cabin featuring a unique pyramid roof. This building is from the Bertsch range who are quickly becoming renowned for their outstanding quality due to their German engineering with precision and attention to details. This building is an example of the range as each and every building is manufactured to order and can therefore be tailor made to your individual requirements.
Standard Features of this Log Cabin
Double Glazed Door and Three Patio Windows
Wooden Working Shutters
94mm Solid Wall Logs
Felted Roof (Shingles or Metal tiles optional)
Open plan interior
22mm T&G Floor and roof
Dimensions for Cabin
Wall thickness 94mm
Outside Wall dimensions 5000x5000mm (16'4x16'4)
Roof Projection All round 400mm (15'7)
Eaves Height 2500mm (8'2)
Roof Top 3650mm (11'9)
Slope 25 Degrees
Door 1140 x 2000mm (3'7 x 6'5)
Windows 1100 x 2000mm
Extra options: Of course as these log cabins are made to order many other options can be added and you may be interested in doing the same, these are just some of the popular choices customers choose from:
- Pre drilled logs to accept electricity cables
- Additional windows and doors or partitions.
- Verandas and terraces
- Shutters and oval windows
- Factory painted doors and windows in a choice of colours providing a base coat and two top coats
Quality and Detail:
These cabins are the very highest quality buildings on the market today and are a market leader in Europe surpassing all their competitors for longevity, design and attention to detail, please see our support information page or download a brochure for more details but the following lists a few key points:
- The wood used throughout the cabin is from dried Nordic timber sourced from sustainable forests. This provides timber with a tight, dense grain which allows the building to last for years and is resistant to movement and degradation
- Each log is Double Tongue and Groove and features a conical profile that allows the logs to actually click into place creating greater stability and resistance to movement over time so often found with inferior buildings
- The wall and gable logs are chamfered to match the angle of the roof, other cabins finish on a tongue and it is not possible to get a full seal without applying trim to cover the inevitable gaps. Over time, especially when used as accommodation, office, studio etc this can cause great problems.
- Double glazing throughout, the window and door furniture all conform to German DIN standards so you can be assured of the quality. All windows have anodised aluminium water bar, Georgian bars and use pure glass bedded into silicone rather than rubber seals which deteriorate
- The roof has triangular ledges at the gable end for water run off.
Please note deliveries of these log cabins are on an articulated lorry which can be 40 foot long. Delivery is to kerb-side which means either to your front drive or front grass. The pallets will be off loaded and left in this location. Please advise us before placing your order if you foresee any access restrictions for this type of vehicle as there may be additional costs involved.