Raven Wooden Greenhouse 8’9 x 6’4
Manufactured by Swallow GB, the Raven offers a high quality timber greenhouse with a width of 8'9 (2.66m) and selection of lengths to suit all gardens. Constructed using redwood pine with stainless steel nails, each greenhouse is heat treated for longevity.
Measuring 6'4 (1.92m) long, this Raven features a spacious interior and generous ridge height to provide a large growing space for the gardening enthusiast. As with all Swallow Greenhouses, the Raven benefits from a range of greenhouse accessories including two roof vents, both supplied with automatic opener and staging. Featuring inward opening double doors with mortise lock and aluminium handles, this model is perfect for those who require wide access; making movement of any wheelbarrow in and out of the greenhouse a simple task.
This building is made using Thermowood, a patented technology using heat and steam to treat the timber during manufacture. This process provides greater resistance to decay and improved dimensional stability, whilst also removing resins to prevent any leakage after installation. Due to this process only using heat to treat the wood, no chemicals are used unlike other treatment processes such as tanalisation.
Both delivery and installation of this greenhouse are included within this fantastic price. A flat and level base must be prepared prior to the delivery.
Please note: The Raven is pictured with optional high level shelving. If this is required, please select as an extra from the drop down menu below.
- Toughened safety glass
- All the glazing is slid into a groove and sealed with quality silicone
- All the cut shapes are jointed with a clear plastic H section
- Roof vents with automatic opener
- Full length staging down one side with centre support
- The ridge and top vents are sealed with a specially machined timber capping
- Specially turned apex finial for a classic look
- Roof vents: 2
- Length: 6'4" (1.92m)
- Width (gable): 8'9" (2.66m)
- Eaves Height: 5'8" (1.73m)
- Ridge Height: 8'9" (2.66m)
- Door Height: 6'6" (1.98cm)
- Door Width: 3'11" (120cm)
- Extra Staging
- High Level Shelving
- Available in our four specialised colours; Lily, Bracken, Olive and Earth. (Images below show the colours). The paint used is an opaque water borne acrylic protective top coat, which has a flexible micro-porous protective film and is resistant to bacterial mould and UV attack. Please note that staging and shelving is supplied in the unpainted Thermowood finish.
Please note: Delivery is limited to UK Mainland. This manufacturer will charge extra for delivery to addresses 15 miles north of Glasgow.