This Portland flat roof log cabin has an attached shed storage shed and canopy to the side. This is a multi-purpose building designed for all gardens. The cabin has an obscure glazed double door to the front. The storage extension to the right has a full wooden double door. The canopy to the left is perfect for keeping tools/bikes out of the rain.
This log cabin is made to order which means many options are available for example, brass Georgian bars between the panes, flower boxes, shutters, paint colour, roof tile colour as well as door and window fittings.
This building is supplied uncoloured
The price includes EPDM roofing set and downpipe set.
- 28mm (1.1") Wall Thickness
- Manufactured from slow grown, dried, Nordic pine for a tight and dense wood grain
- 19mm (0.7") tongue and groove floor
- 19mm (0.7") tongue and groove roof
- Double door with obscure glazing to the cabin
- Double door to the storage area.
- Canopy area to the left
- Cabin Size 240 x 200cm (7'10"x6'7")
- Canopy: 100cm (3'3")
- Storage Area: 60 x 140 cm (2'x4'7")
- Roof Projection: 25cm (9.8")
- Eaves Height: 220cm (7'3")
- Ridge Height: 231cm (7'7")
- Roof Slope: 3 degrees
- Double Door to Cabin: 150 x 186cm (5'x6')
- Storage Area Door:100 x 186cm (3'3"x6')
Quality and Detail:
These cabins are the very highest quality buildings on the market today and are a market leader in Europe surpassing all their competitors for longevity, design and attention to detail, please see our support information page or download a brochure for more details but the following lists a few key points:
- The wood used throughout the cabin is from dried Nordic timber sourced from sustainable forests. This provides timber with a tight, dense grain which allows the building to last for years and is resistant to movement and degradation
- Each log is Tongue and Groove and features a conical profile that allows the logs to actually click into place creating greater stability and resistance to movement over time so often found with inferior buildings
- The wall and gable logs are chamfered to match the angle of the roof, other cabins finish on a tongue and it is not possible to get a full seal without applying trim to cover the inevitable gaps. Over time, especially when used as accommodation, office, studio etc this can cause great problems.
- Window and door furniture all conform to German DIN standards so you can be assured of the quality. All windows have anodised aluminium water bar, Georgian bars and use pure glass bedded into silicone rather than rubber seals which deteriorate
Delivery is FREE to most locations in the UK however there may be additional charges for Scotland, Wales and parts of Cornwall. Please contact us for prices before ordering.
Please note deliveries of these log cabins are on an articulated lorry which can be 40 foot long. Delivery is to kerb-side which means either to your front drive or front grass. The pallets will be off loaded and left in this location. Please advise us before placing your order if you foresee any access restrictions for this type of vehicle as there may be additional costs involved.