Paris Pavilion Summerhouse 5.3mx3.9m
This Paris pavilion is an elegant outdoor building perfect for entertaining or as a home studio.
17'2" x 12'6"
Delivery mainland UK
We accept returns
This Paris pavilion is an elegant oval shape. There are four windows to each diagonal corner providing a light attractive space. The windows are all double glazed with a tilt & turn mechanism. To the front there are two sets of extensively double glazed doors. Both the windows and doors have a Georgian Bar finish between the panes.
This pavilion is made to order which means there are many options to add your own style for example, extensions, shingled roof colours.
This building is supplied uncoloured
- 45mm Wall Thickness
- Manufactured from slow grown, dried, Nordic pine for a tight and dense wood grain
- 19mm tongue and groove floor
- 2 x Double door with 3/4 double glazing
- 4x tilt & turn windows with double glazing
- Georgian Bars to windows and door.
- Supplied with good quality roofing felt. Felt tiles in a choice of colours are available as an option.
- Pavilion Size 525 x 385cm
- Roof Projection: 30cm
- Eaves Height: 223cm
- Ridge Height: 300cm
- Roof Slope: 21 degrees
- 2 Double Doors: 120 x 186cm
- 4 Windows: 120 x 112cm
Quality and Detail:
These cabins are the very highest quality buildings on the market today and are a market leader in Europe surpassing all their competitors for longevity, design and attention to detail, please see our support information page or download a brochure for more details but the following lists a few key points:
- The wood used throughout the cabin is from dried Nordic timber sourced from sustainable forests. This provides timber with a tight, dense grain which allows the building to last for years and is resistant to movement and degradation
- Each log is Tongue and Groove and features a conical profile that allows the logs to actually click into place creating greater stability and resistance to movement over time so often found with inferior buildings
- The wall and gable logs are chamfered to match the angle of the roof, other cabins finish on a tongue and it is not possible to get a full seal without applying trim to cover the inevitable gaps. Over time, especially when used as accommodation, office, studio etc this can cause great problems.
- Window and door furniture all conform to German DIN standards so you can be assured of the quality. All doors and windows have anodised aluminium water bar, Georgian bars and use pure glass bedded into silicone rather than rubber seals which deteriorate
- When felt tiles are selected as the roof covering these are the very best available. Each tile has a fully backed bitumen covering allowing the whole tile to stick down rather than just a small strip.
Expected Delivery time6 - 8 Weeks
Felt Roof ShinglesStandard Roofing Felt, Rectangle Shingles - Red, Rectangle Shingles - Green, Rectangle Shingles - Blue, Rectangle Shingles - Black, Rectangle Shingles - Brown
Delivery Zones(SEE MAP), Red Zone, Green Zone, Blue Zone SY,LD,CF,NP,EX,TQ, Pink Zone SA,LL,TR,PL, Blue Zone Scotland, Pink Zone PA,IV,KW
Delivery time scale is listed in the product Description.
Delivery is included in our prices for most areas of mainland UK, however due to some manufacturers' policies there may be extra charges for Scotland, off shore islands and some areas of England and Wales. These areas are detailed within our product pages either in text or map format. It is advisable to call 01604 780350 prior to placing your order should you have any concerns over potential delivery charges.
Delivery lead-times are provided in working days (Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays)
Estimated delivery lead-times commence from point of cleared payment, in the case of orders placed after 12 noon the lead-time will commence from the next working day. During exceptionally busy periods or in remote outlying areas lead times maybe exceeded. In such circumstances we will ensure that customers are kept informed.
We accept the following payment methods:
You can also select additional options at the checkout which include
- Telephone Payment
Returns Faulty Goods
All goods supplied are newly constructed for sale and as such are manufactured to match the specifications shown within the product literature.
From time to time we do sell stock clearance and ex display lines, these items are clearly marked as such and this should be taken into consideration prior to ordering.
If the product is damaged or broken on arrival you can return the goods for the supply of a merchantable replacement, or a full refund if appropriate. It is imperative that if any part of your order is damaged then a photo should be taken of the product in situ e.g. for log cabins the damaged part must remain on the pallet.
Damage should be reported within 5 working days of delivery and we may request photographic evidence of the condition of the damage or faulty item, you should not attempt to fit or modify the product in anyway and must retain the original packaging.
In the case of larger products such as sheds, log cabins etc we will arrange with the manufacturer to collect the goods. For our smaller items it may be necessary for The customer to return them to the manufacturer by post.
It is the responsibility of the customer to retain possession and take reasonable care of the goods until they have been returned to the possession of; The Company, the manufacturer or their appointed carriers. We cannot accept back for a full refund any item which has been assembled or modified in any way.
If on return the product is found to be be of merchantable quality, complete and as described for sale, any return charge will apply and will be deducted from the order monies held at cost.
Reimbursement of rejected goods, less any charges defined above, will be made to the customer as soon as possible and certainly within a period not exceeding 30 days from the date of return.
Where goods are returned by agreement, the Buyer shall (in every case) state the order number, date and reason for return and agrees to pay such reasonable restocking charge as may be determined by The Company from time to time and made known to the Buyer.
Returns Cancelled Orders
In line with The Distance Selling Regulations, and the SafeBuy Code of Practice 'The Customer' shall have a period of 14 working days after the date of delivery within which time they may cancel their order for a product with the exception of goods that have been made to The Customers own specification.
Cancellations should be sent by email, by telephone or by registered post to 'The Company' trading address, quoting the order reference given when the order was placed.
In the case of larger products such as sheds, log cabins etc we will arrange with the manufacturer to collect the goods. For our smaller items it may be necessary for the customer to return them to the manufacturer by post.
It is the responsibility of The Customer to retain possession and take reasonable care of the goods until they have been returned to the possession of, The Company , the manufacturer or their appointed carriers. We cannot accept back for a full refund any item which has been assembled or modified in any way.
It is the responsibility of The Customer to meet all product return costs and where The Company is arranging collection the customer will be notified of the return charge prior to undertaking the process.
Reimbursement of cancelled orders monies, less any charges defined above, will be made to the customer as soon as possible and certainly within a period not exceeding 30 days from the date of return.