The Oxford Log Cabin 4x3m
The Oxford log cabin is ideal for use as an extra place to socialise and entertain guests, or perhaps for additional living space for your family. The log cabin features; two functional windows and a single door. The building is manufactured from 44mm double grooved interlocked logs which are shaped to have a flat face with soft round edges to make it child friendly.
Please note: That this cabin is supplied with roofing felt as standard. Please see the options below for various shingle designs and colours to enhance your cabin.
There is no need to worry about the assembly of this building, as there is an experienced sales team available, please contact us for prices.
- Ridge height : 2.43m
- Width : 4m
- Depth: 3m
- roof and floor 19mm
- Cladding: Tongue and groove
- Roof style: Apex
- Glazing: Double glazed
- Cabin comes flat packed - DYI; installation service is extra cost;
- Light roof construction, suitable for bitumen tiles, etc
- Log cabin is made from kiln dried, but not painted/treated wood
- Cylinder lock for added security to the doors;
- Adjustable hinges for windows and doors;
- Nails and screws for installation;
- Installation instructions;
- Foundation bearers 47x47mm, impregnated against rot;
When delivered, the building has to be handled off the lorry, so two able bodied people must be in to help with unloading.
Please note: Deliveries of these log cabins are on an articulated lorry which can be 40 foot long. Delivery is to kerb-side which means either to your front drive or front grass. Please advise us before placing your order if you foresee any access restrictions for this type of vehicle as there may be additional costs involved.
Please contact our sales team for information on the delivery cost.