Nida Log Cabin 5x3m
The Nida Log Cabin measuring 5x3m (16'4 x 9'8), a charming garden building ideal for work and play. Manufactured using 44mm interlocking double T&G boards and with a 19mm T&G roof and floor. Featuring a double door with secure lock and three windows, positioned to the front and side of the log cabin. A welcoming garden retreat, this versatile building creates additional living space outside of the home. Perfect for use as a home office, studio or garden room.
This cabin has an eaves height of under 2.5m and therefore should not require UK planning permission. However, local conditions may prevail and it is always best to contact your local planning office before placing an order.
Please note: That this cabin is supplied with roofing felt as standard. Please see the options below for various shingle designs and colours to enhance your cabin.
- This model can be reversible during installation;
- Cabin comes flat packed - DYI; installation service is extra cost;
- Light roof construction, suitable for bitumen tiles, etc- if you intent to use other rood covering, please contact us for additional information;
- Log cabin is made from kiln dried, but not painted/treated wood
- 44mm interlocking double T&G boards preventing wind and water ingress
- Ridge height up to 2.5m
- Canopy - 0.5m
- Floor and roof boards made of solid 19mm T&G
- Windows and doors with double glazing
- Double glazed door with secure lock (key with cylinder)
- Felt included
- Assembly kit including all screws and fittings and instructions
- Eaves Height: 2.09m
- Ridge Height: 2.50m
There are many options available allowing you to customise this building such as various shingle designs and colours.
There is no need to worry about the assembly of this building, as there is an experienced sales team available, please contact us for prices.
When delivered, the building has to be handled off the lorry, so someone must be in to help with unloading.
Please note: Deliveries of these log cabins are on an articulated lorry which can be 40 foot long. Delivery is to kerb-side which means either to your front drive or front grass. Please advise us before placing your order if you foresee any access restrictions for this type of vehicle as there may be additional costs involved.
Please contact our sales team for information on the delivery cost.