ASGARD The Annexe Bike Storage Unit 6'x3'
The Annexe high-security bike storage shed from Asgard is a maximum security (all-metal) bike shed. A UK made bike shed to store your most expensive bikes as well as all your cycling accessories, spares and clothing gear in one place. If you are in a high-risk area where security is an issue, or you just enjoy peace of mind, you'll need maximum protection for your bikes. As with all Asgard storage, the Annexe high-security bike storage shed is built from very thick, heavy-gauge galvanised steel panels and features our heavy-duty integral metal floor - for even more bike security Asgard supply each of our bike storage sheds with heavy-duty ground bolts, allowing you to secure the bike shed to the ground for TOTAL security.
We accept returns
This high-security bike storage shed weighs in at an impressive 16 stone and has a tough 5-point locking system, featuring a drill and pick-resistant locking system. The door and door surrounds are reinforced with 1.6mm box sections to resist crowbar entry as well as a strengthened base plinth to prevent crushing when heavy objects are rolled in. The side door has 10mm steel bolts for additional security. All these additional attack-resistant features mean that the Annexe shed is a Police approved shed.
Supplied with a 10-year warranty and free delivery to most of the UK mainland.*
Accessories are shown for illustration purposes only.
Insurance approved secure bike storage for the home
- The Annexe Bike Storage unit - is made from heavy-duty, thick, galvanized steel.
- Store up to 3 bikes**
- Police Approved and insurance approved design - secured by design.
- At 138kg in weight (21.7 stone) - the toughest protection against theft for your bikes.
- Supplied with a 10-Year Warranty - proud to be UK made, and built to last.
- Reinforced hinges - to prevent forced entry.
- Extra Reinforced panels - tough and secure.
- Extra Reinforced doors - heavy duty storage.
- Bracing bars - for strength.
- Extra secure shrouded locking system - the best in cycle security.
- Integral metal base included fixings for securing to your concrete base.
- Optional Wooden Subfloor is available - for added protection to your shed floor.
- Pick and drill resistant lock - maximum bike security.
- Supplied with two keys - additional keys can be ordered from customer services.
- Shrouded lock rear - steel plate for extra lock strength.
- An excellent metal shed ventilation - dry and safe like no other product on the market.
- Fitted with a very secure five-point shed locking system - keep your bike safe from theft.
- Large double door access which can be either right or left-handed to suit your needs - versatile!
- Integral rain guard - keeps even the strongest wind and rain out.
- All exposed screw ends are hidden - no dangerous sharp edges inside the unit.
- Fixed lid - tough and long-lasting.
- Pre-drilled to accept Asgard accessories - extra strong shelves and hook packs available.
- Self-assembly - step by step illustrated instructions provided.
- A choice of colours - Asgard, looking good anywhere.
- Maintenance-free - with a 10-Year Warranty.
- Free UK Mainland Delivery* - to most of the UK.
**The number of bikes you can store will vary depending on the size and style of bike used.
Orders to Scottish Highlands, remote areas of England and some areas of Wales will incur additional delivery costs.
If you are unsure please contact us prior to ordering on 01604 780 350.
Deliver Zones(SEE MAP), Zone 1 - FREE, Zone 2 -, Zone 3 -, Zone 4 - Please call for Quote on 01604780350
Colour OptionsPlease Select an Option, Green, Grey, Cream
Shelving OptionsNot Required, Shelf Full Width, Shel Half Width
Wood Sub FlooringNot Required, Required
Bike Stand OptionsNot Required, Single Bike Stand, Double Bike Stand
Anchor KitNot Required, Required
We accept the following payment methods:
You can also select additional options at the checkout which include
- Telephone Payment
Returns Faulty Goods
All goods supplied are newly constructed for sale and as such are manufactured to match the specifications shown within the product literature.
From time to time we do sell stock clearance and ex display lines, these items are clearly marked as such and this should be taken into consideration prior to ordering.
If the product is damaged or broken on arrival you can return the goods for the supply of a merchantable replacement, or a full refund if appropriate. It is imperative that if any part of your order is damaged then a photo should be taken of the product in situ e.g. for log cabins the damaged part must remain on the pallet.
Damage should be reported within 5 working days of delivery and we may request photographic evidence of the condition of the damage or faulty item, you should not attempt to fit or modify the product in anyway and must retain the original packaging.
In the case of larger products such as sheds, log cabins etc we will arrange with the manufacturer to collect the goods. For our smaller items it may be necessary for The customer to return them to the manufacturer by post.
It is the responsibility of the customer to retain possession and take reasonable care of the goods until they have been returned to the possession of; The Company, the manufacturer or their appointed carriers. We cannot accept back for a full refund any item which has been assembled or modified in any way.
If on return the product is found to be be of merchantable quality, complete and as described for sale, any return charge will apply and will be deducted from the order monies held at cost.
Reimbursement of rejected goods, less any charges defined above, will be made to the customer as soon as possible and certainly within a period not exceeding 30 days from the date of return.
Where goods are returned by agreement, the Buyer shall (in every case) state the order number, date and reason for return and agrees to pay such reasonable restocking charge as may be determined by The Company from time to time and made known to the Buyer.
Returns Cancelled Orders
In line with The Distance Selling Regulations, and the SafeBuy Code of Practice 'The Customer' shall have a period of 14 working days after the date of delivery within which time they may cancel their order for a product with the exception of goods that have been made to The Customers own specification.
Cancellations should be sent by email, by telephone or by registered post to 'The Company' trading address, quoting the order reference given when the order was placed.
In the case of larger products such as sheds, log cabins etc we will arrange with the manufacturer to collect the goods. For our smaller items it may be necessary for the customer to return them to the manufacturer by post.
It is the responsibility of The Customer to retain possession and take reasonable care of the goods until they have been returned to the possession of, The Company , the manufacturer or their appointed carriers. We cannot accept back for a full refund any item which has been assembled or modified in any way.
It is the responsibility of The Customer to meet all product return costs and where The Company is arranging collection the customer will be notified of the return charge prior to undertaking the process.
Reimbursement of cancelled orders monies, less any charges defined above, will be made to the customer as soon as possible and certainly within a period not exceeding 30 days from the date of return.