Magnum 812 Aluminium Greenhouse (3.83 x 2.57m)
The Magnum Greenhouse is a must for the real enthusiast. It's strong aluminium frame incorporates integral guttering, easy clip-in glazing, cast joints at both ridge and eaves, together with a box-section ridge ensures for a sturdy greenhouse all year round. The Double Doors allow generous access giving plenty of room for your wheelbarrow and the additional height to both the ridge and eaves provides you with greater headroom and plenty of ventilation aided by the standard roof vent.
*Please note that the price of £919.00 is for the silver option with horticultural glass.
There are two colours available for this green house, silver and green. Please use the drop down box below to select your preferred colour and glazing option.
- Standard 3mm Short Pane Horticultural Glass - the traditional glazing method allowing sunlight in to nurture young plants.
- Toughened Glass - allows sunlight to nurture plants in the same way as Horticultural Glass, Toughened to British Standard Class 6206 for maximum light and extra safety.
It's crucial that you set your greenhouse onto firm foundations. A prefabricated steel base is available as an option.
- Width: 2.57m (8'4)
- Depth: 3.84m (12'5)
- Eaves Height: 1.48m (4'9)
- Ridge Height: 2.58m (8'5)
- Growing Area: 9.9m square
- Door Opening Width: 1200mm
- Roof Vents: 4
We offer numerous accessories to compliment your greenhouse, please contact us should you wish to add louvers, staging, shelving, vents, rain water kits, automatic openers etc to your Halls Greenhouse or add them separately to your order by selecting them from the Halls Greenhouse Accessories Section
* This manufacturer may charge extra for delivery to Scotland, Wales, Offshore Islands, Cornwall, Devon and Somerset. Please enquire before ordering if you think this might apply to you. Your delivery maybe delayed if not checked at point of order.