Lugarde Venice Log Cabin and Veranda 6mx6m including Floor
The Venice Log Cabin from Lugarde boasts a large entrance veranda with balustrade sides. Measures 19'6x19'6 (600x600cm) overall in 45mm or 68mm logs.
Delivery mainland UK
We accept returns
Lugarde's Venice Log Cabin and Veranda measures an overall 6.0m by 6.0m deep (19'6x19'6). The large open interior features Two double doors as well as two casement windows with decorative top pane detailing. Two bay sections also provide light through the elegant long fixed pane windows. All of these units benefit from double glazed and toughened glass panes. The Large balustrade entrance Veranda creates a perfect reception area ideal for storage, shelter or entertaining.
The Venice Lugarde Log Cabin would make an outstanding garden studio, recreation room or guest house. The roof and floor insulation upgrade could easily transform the space into a year round extension to your home. This impressive building is an example from Lugarde's standard range however every cabin is produced to order and can therefore be tailored to your own specific requirements.
Venice Log Cabin Standard Features:
- Two Double Glazed Double Doors PE41
- Two Double Glazed Casement Windows PE40
- Two Fixed Double Glazed Windows PJ07
- 44mm Thick wall Logs
- 19mm T&G Roof Boards
- Front 4.0x 3.0m Veranda Entrance
- Bitumen Shingled Roof
Lugarde's Optional Extras and Upgrades:
- 19mm T&G floor with skirting and pressure impregnated joists
- Shingle Colour; Black, Brown, Red, Blue or Green
- Brass or Chrome metal work
- Roof and Floor Insulation Kits
- Factory Treatment
Transparent Colour Stain of the Log Cabin and Floor
Lugarde's Quality and Detail:
- Lugarde are a trusted manufacturer who hold 30 years experience producing and distributing Log Cabins in Europe and the UK. Their understanding of garden buildings has formed a refined product and outstanding service. Please see our support information page or download a brochure for more details but the following lists a few key points:
- Lugarde are dedicated to choosing high-quality raw materials. They select Premium Northern European Pine from ecologically managed forests as the foundation for all their Log Cabins and accessories. The timbers are kiln dried to ensure a moisture content of approximately 12 to 14% which reduces the natural movement, resulting in less cracks and warping.
- Windows and doors are fitted with solid hinges and locks. Doors are made from laminated wood strengthening the timbers against warping and are also fitted with aluminium threshold cover. On Double Glazed windows and doors full rubber seals exclude draughts whilst the windows come with adjustable hinges.
- Delivery takes place on Lugarde's own fleet of Artic lorries. Approximate delivery weeks are given shortly after ordering with a delivery day and time (am or pm) is confirmed by phone and email the week before. Lugarde's experienced drivers off-load the palletised buildings and will deliver roadside at your property.
- 5 Year warranty on manufacturing and construction faults.
Venice Cabin Dimensions:
- Width 6.0m (19'6) Depth 6.0m (19'6)
- Internal Space 16.7 sq.mtrs (55 sq.ft)
- Covered Veranda Area 12 sq.mtrs (39 sq.ft)
- Eaves Height 2.5m (8'2)
- Ridge Height 3.25m (10'6)
- Roof Overhang all round 30cm (11.8 inches)
- Door Opening 1.21 x 1.93m (3'9 x 6'3)
- Window Opening 1.21 x 1.40m (3'9 x 4'5)
Of course as Lugarde's cabins are made to order and can be fully customized to suit your specific requirements. Other options such as; Internal Walls, Mezzanine floors and Attic spaces, Wooden Step Ladders for mezzanine access, Canopies, Verandas and Decking can all be added to personalize your Lugarde log cabin.
Please Note: These buildings are supplied untreated and need to be treated inside and out as soon as they are installed.
FREE Mainland UK Delivery
Expected Delivery time5 to 7 Weeks
Roof Shingle ColourBlack, Brown, Red, Blue, Green
Door FurnitureBrass, Chrome
Roof & Floor InsulationNot required, Required
Transparent Colour StainNot required, White Stain, Brown Stain
Delivery time scale is listed in the product Description.
Delivery is included in our prices for most areas of mainland UK, however due to some manufacturers' policies there may be extra charges for Scotland, off shore islands and some areas of England and Wales. These areas are detailed within our product pages either in text or map format. It is advisable to call 01604 780350 prior to placing your order should you have any concerns over potential delivery charges.
Delivery lead-times are provided in working days (Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays)
Estimated delivery lead-times commence from point of cleared payment, in the case of orders placed after 12 noon the lead-time will commence from the next working day. During exceptionally busy periods or in remote outlying areas lead times maybe exceeded. In such circumstances we will ensure that customers are kept informed.
We accept the following payment methods:
You can also select additional options at the checkout which include
- Telephone Payment
Returns Faulty Goods
All goods supplied are newly constructed for sale and as such are manufactured to match the specifications shown within the product literature.
From time to time we do sell stock clearance and ex display lines, these items are clearly marked as such and this should be taken into consideration prior to ordering.
If the product is damaged or broken on arrival you can return the goods for the supply of a merchantable replacement, or a full refund if appropriate. It is imperative that if any part of your order is damaged then a photo should be taken of the product in situ e.g. for log cabins the damaged part must remain on the pallet.
Damage should be reported within 5 working days of delivery and we may request photographic evidence of the condition of the damage or faulty item, you should not attempt to fit or modify the product in anyway and must retain the original packaging.
In the case of larger products such as sheds, log cabins etc we will arrange with the manufacturer to collect the goods. For our smaller items it may be necessary for The customer to return them to the manufacturer by post.
It is the responsibility of the customer to retain possession and take reasonable care of the goods until they have been returned to the possession of; The Company, the manufacturer or their appointed carriers. We cannot accept back for a full refund any item which has been assembled or modified in any way.
If on return the product is found to be be of merchantable quality, complete and as described for sale, any return charge will apply and will be deducted from the order monies held at cost.
Reimbursement of rejected goods, less any charges defined above, will be made to the customer as soon as possible and certainly within a period not exceeding 30 days from the date of return.
Where goods are returned by agreement, the Buyer shall (in every case) state the order number, date and reason for return and agrees to pay such reasonable restocking charge as may be determined by The Company from time to time and made known to the Buyer.
Returns Cancelled Orders
In line with The Distance Selling Regulations, and the SafeBuy Code of Practice 'The Customer' shall have a period of 14 working days after the date of delivery within which time they may cancel their order for a product with the exception of goods that have been made to The Customers own specification.
Cancellations should be sent by email, by telephone or by registered post to 'The Company' trading address, quoting the order reference given when the order was placed.
In the case of larger products such as sheds, log cabins etc we will arrange with the manufacturer to collect the goods. For our smaller items it may be necessary for the customer to return them to the manufacturer by post.
It is the responsibility of The Customer to retain possession and take reasonable care of the goods until they have been returned to the possession of, The Company , the manufacturer or their appointed carriers. We cannot accept back for a full refund any item which has been assembled or modified in any way.
It is the responsibility of The Customer to meet all product return costs and where The Company is arranging collection the customer will be notified of the return charge prior to undertaking the process.
Reimbursement of cancelled orders monies, less any charges defined above, will be made to the customer as soon as possible and certainly within a period not exceeding 30 days from the date of return.