This leisure building log cabin is the an ideal residential space with extensive accommodation consisting of, a bedroom, kitchen, living room and bathroom. The 58mm (2.3") wall thickness and double glazing means this cabin can be used comfortably all year round.
All Bertsch log cabins are built to order with many options available to help build a building tailored to your needs. Options available include; an insulation pack for the roof and floor, pre drilled logs to accept electricity cables, additional windows and doors or partitions, verandas and terraces, shutters and oval windows, curved wall steps rather than square logs and factory painted doors and windows in a choice of colours providing a base coat and two top coats
- 58mm (2.3") Wall logs
- Manufactured from slow grown, dried, Nordic pine for a tight and dense wood grain
- 22mm (0.8") Tongue and groove floor
- 19mm (0.7") Tongue and groove roof
- Double door to the front, 3/4 glazed
- 4x windows to the front porch area
- 2x windows to the front, either side of the building
- 1 window to the bathroom positioned to the rear of the building.
- Four room areas
- Pressure impregnated foundation beams
- Building Size: 350 x 850 (11'5"x27'9")
- Roof Projection: 40cm (15.7")
- Eaves Height: 245cm (8')
- Ridge Height: 351cm (11'6")
- Roof Slope: 31 degrees
- Living Area: 35m.sq (114'10" sq.)
Quality and Detail:
These cabins are the very highest quality buildings on the market today and are a market leader in Europe surpassing all their competitors for longevity, design and attention to detail, please see our support information page or download a brochure for more details but the following lists a few key points:
- The wood used throughout the cabin is from dried Nordic timber sourced from sustainable forests. This provides timber with a tight, dense grain which allows the building to last for years and is resistant to movement and degradation
- Each log is Double Tongue and Groove and features a conical profile that allows the logs to actually click into place creating greater stability and resistance to movement over time so often found with inferior buildings
- The wall and gable logs are chamfered to match the angle of the roof, other cabins finish on a tongue and it is not possible to get a full seal without applying trim to cover the inevitable gaps. Over time, especially when used as accommodation, office, studio etc this can cause great problems.
- Double glazing throughout, the window and door furniture all conform to German DIN standards so you can be assured of the quality. All windows have anodised aluminium water bar, Georgian bars and use pure glass bedded into silicone rather than rubber seals which deteriorate
- The roof has triangular ledges at the gable end for water run off.
Delivery is FREE to most locations in the UK however there may be additional charges for Scotland, Wales and parts of Cornwall. Please contact us for prices before ordering.
Please note deliveries of these log cabins are on an articulated lorry which can be 40 foot long. Delivery is to kerb-side which means either to your front drive or front grass. The pallets will be off loaded and left in this location. Please advise us before placing your order if you foresee any access restrictions for this type of vehicle as there may be additional costs involved.