Heavy Duty Reverse Apex Shed 12'X8'
- Payment methods
- Return Policy
We accept returns
Heavy Duty Reverse Apex Shed 12' x 8'
The Malvern Heavy Duty shed has been designed and built to the highest of standards, using only quality materials. A shed which has been built to last a lifetime!
Constructed using heavy duty framing and bracing, our sheds are robust, sturdy and structurally very strong. All our Malvern Heavy Duty sheds have a tongue and groove heavy duty floor, machined out of 25mm timber boards, fitted as standard...
At point of order, only a 10% deposit is required. If you wish to place an order online please select the phone order option at the checkout and we will call you to take the 10% Deposit only. The balance is collected prior to delivery. Thanks!
- All ridge heights under 2.5m
- Heavy duty framework throughout
- Additional diagonal framework for extra rigidity and strength
- Heavy duty floor
- Pressure treated floor joists
- Tongue and groove timber roof and floor
- Polyester mineral felt – available in green, black or red
- Fully framed, ledged and braced single door
- 3 lever mortice lock
- 3 heavy duty hinges per door
- Single glazed 4mm toughened glass
- Black or chrome ironmongery - please specify at time of order
- Joinery made fixed and lockable opening windows
- High quality timber treatment applied throughout prior to delivery (excluding pressure treated)
- A set of pressure treated Wood Bearers
- 5 different Heavy Duty Cladding options: HD Redwood, HD Pressure treated, HD Redwood Barnstyle, HD Pressure treated Barnstyle or Western Cedar
- Higher pitched roof
- Colour painted finish - please specify colour when placing order
- Bitumen mineral roof felt tiles, available in green, red or black
- Onduline roof
- Pressure treated slatted roof
- Slate effect roof tiles - 3 colour choices available
- Cedar slatted roof
- Pressure treated cedar shingle roof
- Double glazing (excludes Georgian style)
- Tongue and groove timber lining plus insulation
- For a full list of upgrades, please give our friendly team a call
- Width: 12' 0" / 366cm
- Depth: 8' 0" / 244cm
- Ridge Height: 7' 9" / 241cm
- Eaves Height: 6' 6" / 204cm
Malvern offers a complete service from start to finish with delivery included to mainland England and Wales, with extra charges for Scotland. Optional installation is also available through a team of highly trained fitters.
Please note: Malvern operate a separate pricing structure for our Scottish customers. Please contact us for pricing and further information.
If you are interested in our quality Malvern garden buildings we ask you to call our friendly team on 01604 780 350 as we only require a 10% deposit with the balance being paid prior to delivery. We have various payment options available including Credit/debit card PayPal Cheque Credit Our friendly team will happily explain the options and arrange the deposit payment over the phone.
N.B. If you wish to place an order online please select the PHONE ORDER option at the checkout and we will call you to take the 10% deposit only. Thanks
- Manufacturer Part #Malvern
- Cladding OptionsHD Redwood, HD Pressure Treated Redwood, HD Barnstyle, HD Pressure Treated Barnstyle, Standard Cedar
- InsulationNot Required, T&G Lining & Insulation
- Roof OptionsNot Required, Bitumen Felt Roof Tiles, Onduline Roof, Pressure Treated Slatted Roof, Cedar Slatted Roof, Cedar Shingle Roof, Slate Effect Tiled Roof
- Floor BearersNot Required, Yes Please
- InstallationNot Required, Yes Please
- Painted FinishNot Required, Required - Please specify colour when placing order
We accept the following payment methods:
You can also select additional options at the checkout which include
- Telephone Payment
Returns Faulty Goods
All goods supplied are newly constructed for sale and as such are manufactured to match the specifications shown within the product literature.
From time to time we do sell stock clearance and ex display lines, these items are clearly marked as such and this should be taken into consideration prior to ordering.
If the product is damaged or broken on arrival you can return the goods for the supply of a merchantable replacement, or a full refund if appropriate. It is imperative that if any part of your order is damaged then a photo should be taken of the product in situ e.g. for log cabins the damaged part must remain on the pallet.
Damage should be reported within 5 working days of delivery and we may request photographic evidence of the condition of the damage or faulty item, you should not attempt to fit or modify the product in anyway and must retain the original packaging.
In the case of larger products such as sheds, log cabins etc we will arrange with the manufacturer to collect the goods. For our smaller items it may be necessary for The customer to return them to the manufacturer by post.
It is the responsibility of the customer to retain possession and take reasonable care of the goods until they have been returned to the possession of; The Company, the manufacturer or their appointed carriers. We cannot accept back for a full refund any item which has been assembled or modified in any way.
If on return the product is found to be be of merchantable quality, complete and as described for sale, any return charge will apply and will be deducted from the order monies held at cost.
Reimbursement of rejected goods, less any charges defined above, will be made to the customer as soon as possible and certainly within a period not exceeding 30 days from the date of return.
Where goods are returned by agreement, the Buyer shall (in every case) state the order number, date and reason for return and agrees to pay such reasonable restocking charge as may be determined by The Company from time to time and made known to the Buyer.
Returns Cancelled Orders
In line with The Distance Selling Regulations, and the SafeBuy Code of Practice 'The Customer' shall have a period of 14 working days after the date of delivery within which time they may cancel their order for a product with the exception of goods that have been made to The Customers own specification.
Cancellations should be sent by email, by telephone or by registered post to 'The Company' trading address, quoting the order reference given when the order was placed.
In the case of larger products such as sheds, log cabins etc we will arrange with the manufacturer to collect the goods. For our smaller items it may be necessary for the customer to return them to the manufacturer by post.
It is the responsibility of The Customer to retain possession and take reasonable care of the goods until they have been returned to the possession of, The Company , the manufacturer or their appointed carriers. We cannot accept back for a full refund any item which has been assembled or modified in any way.
It is the responsibility of The Customer to meet all product return costs and where The Company is arranging collection the customer will be notified of the return charge prior to undertaking the process.
Reimbursement of cancelled orders monies, less any charges defined above, will be made to the customer as soon as possible and certainly within a period not exceeding 30 days from the date of return.