Dove Wooden Lean-to Greenhouse 6'7 x 20'10
The largest of the Dove range with a length of 20'10 (6.35m), this lean-to greenhouse is great for long and narrow gardens. Manufactured using red wood pine and heat treated for longevity, the Dove presents an attractive addition for any outdoor space. Designed for attaching to a house or garden wall, the generous ridge height of 9'6 (2.91m) can be used to grow a variety of tall plants or vines.
The Dove comes complete with a single inward opening door with mortise lock and aluminium handles; this door can be placed in either the centre position or up to the wall. This large greenhouse benefits from four roof vents with automatic openers, perfect for providing extra ventilation for a healthy growing environment.
This building is made using Thermowood, a patented technology using heat and steam to treat the timber during manufacture. This process provides greater resistance to decay and improved dimensional stability, whilst also removing resins to prevent any leakage after installation. Due to this process only using heat to treat the wood, no chemicals are used unlike other treatment processes such as tanalisation.
Both delivery and erection of this greenhouse are included within this fantastic price. Please note that a flat and level base must be prepared prior to the delivery.
Please note: The Dove is pictured with optional guttering and return staging. If this is required, please select as an extra from the drop down menu below.
- Toughened safety glass
- All the glazing is slid into a groove and sealed with quality silicone
- All the cut shapes are jointed with a clear plastic H section
- 20mm black PVC damp barrier
- Roof vents with automatic opener
- Full length staging down one side with centre support
- The ridge and top vents are sealed with a specially machined timber capping
- Roof vent: 4
- Length: 20'10 (6.36m)
- Gable Width: 6'7" (2.01m)
- Eaves Height: 5'8" (1.73m)
- Ridge Height: 9'6" (2.91m)
- Door Height: 6'6" (1.98cm)
- Door Width: 1'10" (57cm)
- Extra Staging
- High Level Shelving
- Painting Service - Painting Service - Available in our four specialised colours; Lily, Bracken, Olive and Earth. (Images below show the colours). The paint used is an opaque water borne acrylic protective top coat, which has a flexible micro-porous protective film and is resistant to bacterial mould and UV attack. . Please note that staging and shelving is supplied in the unpainted Thermowood finish.
Please note: Delivery is limited to UK Mainland. This manufacturer will charge extra for delivery to addresses 15 miles north of Glasgow.