Dove Wooden Lean-to Greenhouse 4'3 x 6'7
An attractive addition to any garden, the Dove Lean-to greenhouse is manufactured using red wood pine. This model is great for gardens with limited space and is designed for attaching to a house or garden wall. You can use the generous ridge height of 9'6 (2.91m) to grow a selection of tall plants or vines.
The Dove comes complete with a single inward opening door with mortise lock and aluminium handles; this door can be placed in either the centre position or up to the wall. Roof vents with automatic openers are featured for extra ventilation along with staging for your potted plants.
This building is made using Thermowood, a patented technology using heat and steam to treat the timber during manufacture. This process provides greater resistance to decay and improved dimensional stability, whilst also removing resins to prevent any leakage after installation. Due to this process only using heat to treat the wood, no chemicals are used unlike other treatment processes such as tanalisation.
Both delivery and installation of this greenhouse are included within this amazing price.
Please note that a flat and level base must be prepared prior to the delivery.
Please note: The Dove is pictured with optional guttering and return staging. If this is required, please select as an extra from the drop down menu below.
- 20mm black PVC damp barrier
- Toughened safety glass
- Roof vent with automatic opener
- Full length staging down one side with centre support
- All the glazing is slid into a groove and sealed with quality silicone
- The ridge and top vents are sealed with a specially machined timber capping
- All the cut shapes are jointed with a clear plastic H section
- Roof vents: 4
- Length:18'10" (5.73m)
- Gable Width: 6'7" (2.01m)
- Eaves Height: 5'8" (1.73m)
- Ridge Height: 9'6" (2.91m)
- Door Height: 6'6" (1.98cm)
- Door Width: 1'10" (57cm)
- High Level Shelving
- Painting Service - Available in our four specialised colours; Lily, Bracken, Olive and Earth. (Images below show the colours). The paint used is an opaque water borne acrylic protective top coat, which has a flexible micro-porous protective film and is resistant to bacterial mould and UV attack. Please note that staging and shelving is supplied in the unpainted Thermowood finish.
- Extra Staging
Please note: Delivery is limited to UK Mainland. This manufacturer will charge extra for delivery to addresses 15 miles north of Glasgow.