The Coniston Corner Summerhouse 8'x8' (2.43m x 2.43m)
The Coniston Corner Summerhouse is an practical building for smaller gardens with awkward corners, making this summerhouse deceptively spacious inside. This beautiful building comes complete with 2 six pane opening windows making it a fantastic place, to sit and relax and enjoy your garden.
We recommend using Bearers, these are 3" x 3" (75mm x 75mm) timber tanalised posts guaranteed against rot for 15 years. The floor is the most vulnerable part of any garden building; protect your building by investing in bearers, which will raise it completely off the ground allowing the air to circulate under to prevent any damp from entering the building from the floor.
This hard wearing Corner building also offers fully glazed double Georgian doors which are ideal for letting plenty of light to flood through out and to allow air to circulate within the building when its too hot. This structure is also ideal for storing away gardening plant pots in the colder months and any garden furniture you don't want to use through out the year which are protected by the 3 lever lock and handle.
The roof is this building is constructed on Tongue and groove boards, on 2x1 1/4" (50x32mm) planed framing, quality mineral felt and barge boards. Giving a clean cut finish to the summerhouse as well as protecting the building, with the unpredictable English weather. You can always have an optional Felted Tile Roof which is available in Black, Red, Brown or Green, mineral coated bitumen felt tiles, which are attractive and durable roofing material which is thicker than standard roofing felt.
Each building can be delivered fully installed in the Midlands area and optional extras include factory spray painted and lining, the lining is a bitumen paper waterproof membrane. This layer is impervious to moisture and ensures that the inside of your building is drier, this is ideal if you want to insulate and board your building.
A cedar slatted roof is also available, its very attractive and durable which is fitted on top of a felted solid inner roof. These cedar roofs are manufactured using smooth Western Red Cedar Boards.
- 2 opening joinery made windows
- Completed with quality green mineral felt
- Makes the most of the space in your garden, especially those smaller gardens
- Features half glazed single joinery doors
- Antique style hinges
- A 3 lever lock and handle
- Fascia Boards
- Roof is constructed on tongue and groove boards
- Delivered and installed free within the Midlands area
- Designed to fit in the corner of your garden
We strongly advise against combining paint with the tanalisation treatment. If both of these treatments are applied the paint will shrink over time and will need re-applying.
- Size - 8x8 (2.43m x 2.43m)
- Building height to eaves - 79 1/2" (2019mm)
- Tallest Point - 85 3/4" (2178mm)
- Framing - 2 x 1(1/2)" (50x38mm) planed and rounded
- Cladding - Redwood tongue and groove boards
- Roof - T/G boards on 2 x 1/2" planed framing, quality green mineral felt and barge boards
- Door - Fully glazed double Georgian door with antique style hinges, 3 lever lock and handle
- Windows - 2 opening nine pane Georgian windows
- Factory Spray Painted
- Toughened glass
- Heavy Duty felt
- Heavy Duty Floor
Extra information - The price for adding additional opening windows is different to the shed window as they are joinery made, if you would like to add additional extras please enquire.
Delivery Notice: Delivery and installation is INCLUDED to the areas highlighted in green on the map below. For any queries or enquires please don't hesitate to contact a member of our friendly sales team on 01604 780350.