- Wooden Garden Sheds/Workshops
- Summerhouses | Summer Houses
- Log Cabin Style Garden Buildings
- Elite Garden Rooms | Bespoke/Insulated
- Garages & Carports
- Metal Sheds
- Greenhouse Combi Shed
- Swallow GB Ltd Timber Greenhouses
- Eden Halls Greenhouses
- Wooden Greenhouses Tanalised and Cedar Greenhouses
- Mercia Greenhouses
- Rowlinson Greenhouses
- Polyeco Greenhouses
- Forest Greenhouses
- Malvern Victorian Wooden Greenhouses
- Coldframes and Cloches
- Greenhouse Heaters
- Greenhouse Accessories
- Bespoke Shed | Bespoke Log Cabin
- Home and Garden Offices
- Plastic Sheds
- Wooden Gazebos
- Garden Arches, Pergolas and Arbours
- Garden Storage
- Outdoor Garden Furniture Range
- Water Features
- Outdoor Heating
- Garden Centre
I would just like to say a big THANK YOU to both of you for your help in getting this shed delivered and fitted. The fitters came on Friday, and the shed now looks great! I know I've been a pain on the phone, but you put up with me with good grace! I would certainly recommend Taylors again.
Amanda, Dec 27, 2005
- Nov 5, 202310% off Sheds and Summerhouse with Pre-Christmas DeliverySave 10% and get delivery before Christmas estimated lead time 3 weeks so offer will end at the end of November
- Jul 18, 2023Ask us a question direct from the productShed questions, Log Cabin questions, summerhouse questions ask us a question directly from the product you are looking at and let us help
- Jun 8, 2023Why not come and visit?We are located in Northampton at our little garden centre where we have a number of garden buildings on display.
- May 31, 2023Do you love looking at the stars?Our rolling roof sheds are the perfect building to use as an amateur astronomy shed or observatory shed.
- May 22, 2023Need your shed assembling?With our ready built shed range of sheds and summerhouses the price includes delivery and assembly
Dec 7, 2021
Christmas 2021 it seems strange that a whole year has passed and we are still talking about Covid and social distancing restrictions. I assumed at the start that it would all be over in a couple of months but it now seems like it is going to be something we have to live with for a good while yet.
It doesn't come without its own complications to best working practices, supply chains, logistics across all industries. As long as we can maintain a level of empathy and respect for each other (it is difficult at times) it should see us through.
With the seasons changing and the demand for garden buildings reducing this time of year it has given the workshops and manufacturing partners a chance to catch up on some of the back orders meaning the lead times for delivery have slightly reduced.
From the painfully long lead times for Lugarde Log Cabins in the summer we are currently working on 16-18 weeks still longer than the usual but the popularity of working from home and the ideal purpose for a log cabin is a space to work from home meaning demand is still high.
For the standard ranges of Sheds, Workshops and Summerhouses the lead times are back down to the normal advertised lead times.
Its that time of year when we start getting the new ranges through also the new pricing for the upcoming season so there will be plenty of updates over the coming weeks, we also have a few new suppliers that we have been assessing at Woodmeadow Garden Centre and these too will be added to the website.
Wishing you all a healthy and happy Christmas