Bristol Log Cabin 6x7m
This log cabin is designed for residential use but could also be used as a large office or to simply provide additional space for your family. As standard this building features a double roof construction with a 50mm gap ready for insulation to be fitted. The 68mm logs are manufactured from high quality traditional kiln dried white pine with a triple grooved interlock and are shaped to have a flat face with soft round edges. The cabin is designed to have two bedrooms, a large living room and kitchen area and bathroom.
This cabin features double glazed windows and doors which can be positioned on either the left or right hand side. A19mm T&G floor is also included.
Please note: That this cabin is supplied with roofing felt as standard. Please see the options below for various shingle designs and colours to enhance your cabin.
For installation costs please contact us for prices.
- Length: 700cm (22'8")
- Width: 600cm (19'8")
- Basement size 5,85 x 6,85 m
- Floorboards 19mm thickness
- Living room / Kitchen - 18,6
- Bath/WC - 4,24
- Bedroom - 6,99
- Bedroom - 6,99
- TOTAL - 36,80
- Roof boards T&G, 19mm;
- Floor boards T&G, 19mm,
- Cylinder lock for added security to the doors;
- Adjustable hinges for windows and doors;
- Nails and screws for installation;
- Installation instructions.
- Foundation bearers 47x47mm, impregnated against rot
- This model is reversible during installation;
- Cabin comes flat packed - DYI; installation service is extra cost;
- Light roof construction, suitable for bitumen tiles, etc
- Log cabin is made from kiln dried, but not painted/treated wood
Please note: Deliveries of these log cabins are on an articulated lorry which can be 40 foot long. Delivery is to kerb-side which means either to your front drive or front grass. Please advise us before placing your order if you foresee any access restrictions for this type of vehicle as there may be additional costs involved.
Please contact our sales team for information on delivery cost.