Brighton Log Cabin 3x3m
The Brighton log cabin is ideal for providing additional living space. The building manufactured from 44mm double grooved interlocked logs features a double door with two glazed immobile parts that are installed from both sides and a double side window. The cabin also includes the floor and roof construction.
Please note: That this cabin is supplied with roofing felt as standard. Please see the options below for various shingle designs and colours to enhance your cabin.
For installation costs please contact us for prices.
- Basement size: 2.8 x 2.8 m (without veranda)
- Height overall: 2.56m
- Double glazed Door: 1210 x 1940 cm
- Canopy: 50 cm
- Roof thickness: 19mm T&G
- Floor thickness: 19mm T&G
- This model can be reversible during installation;
- Cabin comes flat packed - DYI; installation service is extra cost;
- Light roof construction, suitable for bitumen tiles, etc
- Log cabin is made from kiln dried, but not painted/treated wood
- Cylinder lock for added security to the doors;
- Adjustable hinges for windows and doors;
- Nails and screws for installation;
- Installation instructions;
- Foundation bearers 47x47mm, impregnated against rot
When delivered, the building has to be handled off the lorry, so two able bodied people must be in to help with unloading.
Please note: Deliveries of these log cabins are on an articulated lorry which can be 40 foot long. Delivery is to kerb-side which means either to your front drive or front grass. Please advise us before placing your order if you foresee any access restrictions for this type of vehicle as there may be additional costs involved.
Please contact our sales team for information on delivery cost.