Biohort Loungebox 200
Biohort Loungebox 200 (2.00 x 0.84m)
This useful steel storage box allows you to hide away everything if there is no room for a shed. The lid lifts with gas lift restraints to allow for safe operation. The LoungeBox is ideal for the storing of seat cushions, sun beds, folding chairs, toys, sports, and camping articles.
Please Note: This shed is designed for light domestic use and is not a security shed.
- Shipping info
Delivery mainland UK
- Payment methods
- Return Policy
We accept returns
Biohort Loungebox 200 (2.00 x 0.84m)
- Attractive design, rounded edges
- Lid made of powder-coated aluminium
- Sidewalls made of hot-dipped galvanized and polyamide coated steel plate
- Convenient lid opening with gas assisted spring damper
- Rainwater proof
- Twist knob with cylinder lock (incl. spare key)
- Invisible, integrated ventilation
- Stainless steel screws and hinges 20-year guarantee
- Storage Net Kit - measures 25cm x 67cm and attaches to the lid of the storage box to store smaller items.
- Front: 200cm
- Sides: 84cm
- Height: 88.5cm
- All Products are supplied flat packed for self assembly.
- Please note the LoungeBox comes complete with floor which means these cannot be secured to the ground or wall.
- This shed is designed for light domestic use and is not a security shed.
* Delivery surcharges will apply to offshore destinations OR areas in Scotland outside the Glasgow and Edinburgh post codes. Please contact our friendly team on 01604 780 350 for further details, as your order may be delayed at point of order.
- Manufacturer Part #Biohort
- Expected Delivery timeSilver: 3-4 Weeks
Quartz Grey: 5-6 Weeks
Dark Grey: 7-8 weeks
Bronze: 8-9 Weeks
- PDF Catalogue./pdf/biohort_sheds.pdf
- More Info../..//support/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=viewarticle&kbarticleid=14&nav=0
- Suspension BasketNot Required, 67072 Basket Required
- Building ColourPlease Select an Option, 64075 Metallic Silver, 65075 Metallic Dark Grey, 68075 Quartz Grey
- Storage Net KitNot Required, 67010 Under Lid Storage Net
Delivery time scale is listed in the product Description.
Delivery is included in our prices for most areas of mainland UK, however due to some manufacturers' policies there may be extra charges for Scotland, off shore islands and some areas of England and Wales. These areas are detailed within our product pages either in text or map format. It is advisable to call 01604 780350 prior to placing your order should you have any concerns over potential delivery charges.
Delivery lead-times are provided in working days (Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays)
Estimated delivery lead-times commence from point of cleared payment, in the case of orders placed after 12 noon the lead-time will commence from the next working day. During exceptionally busy periods or in remote outlying areas lead times maybe exceeded. In such circumstances we will ensure that customers are kept informed.
We accept the following payment methods:
You can also select additional options at the checkout which include
- Telephone Payment
Returns Faulty Goods
All goods supplied are newly constructed for sale and as such are manufactured to match the specifications shown within the product literature.
From time to time we do sell stock clearance and ex display lines, these items are clearly marked as such and this should be taken into consideration prior to ordering.
If the product is damaged or broken on arrival you can return the goods for the supply of a merchantable replacement, or a full refund if appropriate. It is imperative that if any part of your order is damaged then a photo should be taken of the product in situ e.g. for log cabins the damaged part must remain on the pallet.
Damage should be reported within 5 working days of delivery and we may request photographic evidence of the condition of the damage or faulty item, you should not attempt to fit or modify the product in anyway and must retain the original packaging.
In the case of larger products such as sheds, log cabins etc we will arrange with the manufacturer to collect the goods. For our smaller items it may be necessary for The customer to return them to the manufacturer by post.
It is the responsibility of the customer to retain possession and take reasonable care of the goods until they have been returned to the possession of; The Company, the manufacturer or their appointed carriers. We cannot accept back for a full refund any item which has been assembled or modified in any way.
If on return the product is found to be be of merchantable quality, complete and as described for sale, any return charge will apply and will be deducted from the order monies held at cost.
Reimbursement of rejected goods, less any charges defined above, will be made to the customer as soon as possible and certainly within a period not exceeding 30 days from the date of return.
Where goods are returned by agreement, the Buyer shall (in every case) state the order number, date and reason for return and agrees to pay such reasonable restocking charge as may be determined by The Company from time to time and made known to the Buyer.
Returns Cancelled Orders
In line with The Distance Selling Regulations, and the SafeBuy Code of Practice 'The Customer' shall have a period of 14 working days after the date of delivery within which time they may cancel their order for a product with the exception of goods that have been made to The Customers own specification.
Cancellations should be sent by email, by telephone or by registered post to 'The Company' trading address, quoting the order reference given when the order was placed.
In the case of larger products such as sheds, log cabins etc we will arrange with the manufacturer to collect the goods. For our smaller items it may be necessary for the customer to return them to the manufacturer by post.
It is the responsibility of The Customer to retain possession and take reasonable care of the goods until they have been returned to the possession of, The Company , the manufacturer or their appointed carriers. We cannot accept back for a full refund any item which has been assembled or modified in any way.
It is the responsibility of The Customer to meet all product return costs and where The Company is arranging collection the customer will be notified of the return charge prior to undertaking the process.
Reimbursement of cancelled orders monies, less any charges defined above, will be made to the customer as soon as possible and certainly within a period not exceeding 30 days from the date of return.