Bespoke Sheringham Beach Hut 2.5x1.8m
A bespoke beach hut measuring 2.5x1.8m (8'x6') designed for a customer at Sheringham Beach
Made to order and price is on application.
We deliver worldwide
We accept returns
Our "Sheringham" beach hut. Our customer wanted something slightly different to the other huts on Sheringham promenade and came to us for help and together we came up with this design. The hut measures 2.5m wide x1.8m deep (8'x6') and had high eaves and a steeper pitched roof than is usual..
The main features of this particular beach hut are:
- 22mm thick T&G wall cladding on a substantial 50x50mm framing
- Half Glazed hand made double opening doors, the glazing was fully toughened glass
- Security shutter over the double doors with appropriate ironmongery
- Heavy duty felt and baton to guard against the sea breeze
- 22mm Tanalised floor and floor rails, drilled with drain holes
- Fixings to secure the beach hut to the sea wall in the form of 4 galvanised steel rings
- Port holes in the apex for light, toughened glass and protected by mesh
- Adjustable vents in both sides.
- Port holes in the barge boards to keep the nautical theme.
Unfortunately our Beach Huts cannot be tanalised.
All our sheds are manufactured in our own workshops to the highest of standards in the old fashioned way. Each building is lovingly hand made by trained carpenters with selected, 5th grade redwood cladding on a substantial heavy duty frame. Every building is made specifically for a customer on order and is tailored to your own individual requirements.
All our own manufactured buildings feature the following as standard;
- Heavy duty framing of 2"x2" (50 x 50mm) as standard with top and bottom rails of 2"x1½" (50 x 38mm).the timber is of a high grade and planed smooth.
- Clad in 12mm 5th Grade Tongue and Grooved Shiplap, well seasoned Swedish red wood pine to ensure relatively knot free boards. An option of 22mm cladding is available if required as is Tanalising. The boards are secured to the framing by high quality galvanised nails.
- Roofs are manufactured from 12mm tongue and groove boards of the same quality as our cladding ,an exterior grade 11mm O.S. Board is also available at no extra cost should you require this. Our roofs are then covered with 20kg green roofing felt as standard however a higher quality, heavy duty felt is available as are also felt tiles. Roofs can even be adapted to take heavier coverings such as clay pan tiles.
- Floors: Are of 12mm tongue and groove boarding as standard. A 11mm O.S. Board of exterior quality is available if required as is either 19mm or 22mm boards for extra durability. The floor is supported on close centred 2"x1½" (50 x 38mm) planed floor joists. .
- Windows: All our windows are hand made in the old fashioned way using mortice and tennon joints and secured with high quality wood glue and star dowells. Each window has drip sills under the glass. The glass is beaded with mitred beading on a bed of silicone. Double glazing can also be supplied if required
- Doors: Standard doors are 5'10" high x 2'6" wide (1554 x 792mm) made from 12mm tongue and groove boards on a fully framed, ledged and braced structure and hung on three galvanized tee hinges. All doors are fitted with a mortise keyed lock and round handle as standard. Drip strips above for added weather protection
If you are interested in a bespoke shed then please contact us to discuss your own requirements such as the layout of the building, as many permeations are possible. You may have additional requirements such as alternative cladding, security hinges, double doors, stable doors, heavy duty locks, security windows or skylights. Several other options are also available; strengthened floors, partitions, and even roll on - roll off roofs.
We specialise mainly in bespoke buildings. If you would like to have a building built to your dimensions or specifications whether it be a small kennel or a 6 bedroom log cabin then please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Expected Delivery timePlease Enquire
We accept the following payment methods:
You can also select additional options at the checkout which include
- Telephone Payment
- Cheque Payment
- Purchase Order
Returns Faulty Goods
All goods supplied are newly constructed for sale and as such are manufactured to match the specifications shown within the product literature.
From time to time we do sell stock clearance and ex display lines, these items are clearly marked as such and this should be taken into consideration prior to ordering.
If the product is damaged or broken on arrival you can return the goods for the supply of a merchantable replacement, or a full refund if appropriate. It is imperative that if any part of your order is damaged then a photo should be taken of the product in situ e.g. for log cabins the damaged part must remain on the pallet.
Damage should be reported within 5 working days of delivery and we may request photographic evidence of the condition of the damage or faulty item, you should not attempt to fit or modify the product in anyway and must retain the original packaging.
In the case of larger products such as sheds, log cabins etc we will arrange with the manufacturer to collect the goods. For our smaller items it may be necessary for The customer to return them to the manufacturer by post.
It is the responsibility of the customer to retain possession and take reasonable care of the goods until they have been returned to the possession of; The Company, the manufacturer or their appointed carriers. We cannot accept back for a full refund any item which has been assembled or modified in any way.
If on return the product is found to be be of merchantable quality, complete and as described for sale, any return charge will apply and will be deducted from the order monies held at cost.
Reimbursement of rejected goods, less any charges defined above, will be made to the customer as soon as possible and certainly within a period not exceeding 30 days from the date of return.
Where goods are returned by agreement, the Buyer shall (in every case) state the order number, date and reason for return and agrees to pay such reasonable restocking charge as may be determined by The Company from time to time and made known to the Buyer.
Returns Cancelled Orders
In line with The Distance Selling Regulations, and the SafeBuy Code of Practice 'The Customer' shall have a period of 14 working days after the date of delivery within which time they may cancel their order for a product with the exception of goods that have been made to The Customers own specification.
Cancellations should be sent by email, by telephone or by registered post to 'The Company' trading address, quoting the order reference given when the order was placed.
In the case of larger products such as sheds, log cabins etc we will arrange with the manufacturer to collect the goods. For our smaller items it may be necessary for the customer to return them to the manufacturer by post.
It is the responsibility of The Customer to retain possession and take reasonable care of the goods until they have been returned to the possession of, The Company , the manufacturer or their appointed carriers. We cannot accept back for a full refund any item which has been assembled or modified in any way.
It is the responsibility of The Customer to meet all product return costs and where The Company is arranging collection the customer will be notified of the return charge prior to undertaking the process.
Reimbursement of cancelled orders monies, less any charges defined above, will be made to the customer as soon as possible and certainly within a period not exceeding 30 days from the date of return.
25 – Reward points
1416 – Reward points
733 – Reward points
738 – Reward points
525 – Reward points