Large Apex Workshop Shed 6mx4.5m
Bespoke Large Apex Workshop Shed 6mx4.5m. Divided into two rooms by an internal partition to create a workshop area and storage room.
- Shipping info
Delivery mainland UK
- Payment methods
- Return Policy
We accept returns
Large Apex Workshop Shed 6m x 4.5m
A large apex workshop shed, this building is divided into two rooms by an internal partition to the eaves height. This partition creates a large working space with a full side of potting shed windows and a storage room. A work bench is featured inside, running under the potting shed windows along the 6m side. The storage room is accessible by either the internal single door or a set of double doors. Tailor made to a customer's specific requirements, this workshop shed is manufactured using 18mm T&G cladding.
The main features of this shed are:
- 18mm T&G cladding on a heavy duty frame
- Partition to eaves height with single door
- 8 fixed potting shed windows
- 2 opening potting shed windows
- Work bench
- 4' double door
- Single door
- 2 fixed windows
All our sheds, workshops or garages are manufactured to the highest of standards. Each building is lovingly made by trained carpenters with selected, 5th grade redwood cladding on a substantial heavy duty frame. Every building is made specifically for a customer on order and is tailored to your own individual requirements.
All our own manufactured buildings feature the following as standard:
- Framing: Heavy duty framing of 2"x2" (50 x 50mm) as standard with top and bottom rails of 2"x1ï¿½" (50 x 38mm). The timber is of a high grade and planed smooth.
- Cladding: Clad in 18mm 5th Grade matching Tongue and Grooved, well seasoned Swedish red wood pine to ensure relatively knot free boards. An option of Tanalisation is available. The boards are secured to the framing by high quality galvanised nails.
- Roof: Manufactured from 12mm tongue and groove boards of the same quality as our cladding, our roofs are then covered with 20kg green roofing felt as standard however a higher quality, heavy duty felt is available as are bitumen felt tiles.
- Floors: Manufactured using 12mm tongue and groove boarding as standard or 18mm boards for extra durability. The floor is supported on close centred 2"x1ï¿½" (50 x 38mm) planed floor joists. .
- Windows: All our windows are made of 4mm real horticultural glass which is beaded with mitred beading on a bed of silicone. Toughened glass is available upon request.
- Doors: Standard doors are 5'10" high x 3" wide (1554 x 914mm) made from 12mm tongue and groove boards on a fully framed, ledged and braced structure and hung on three galvanized tee hinges. All doors are fitted with a mortise keyed lock as standard. Drip strips above for added weather protection
If you are interested in a bespoke shed then please contact us to discuss your own requirements such as the layout of the building, as many permeations are possible. You may have additional requirements such as alternative cladding, security hinges, double doors, stable doors, heavy duty locks or security
We specialise mainly in bespoke buildings. If you would like to have a building built to your dimensions or specifications whether it be a small kennel or a 6 bedroom log cabin then please contact us to discuss your requirements.
- SKULarge Workshop
- Expected Delivery timePlease Enquire
- More Info../../support/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=viewarticle&kbarticleid=12
- pricingRequest more information, Bespoke building price on application
Delivery time scale is listed in the product Description.
Delivery is included in our prices for most areas of mainland UK, however due to some manufacturers' policies there may be extra charges for Scotland, off shore islands and some areas of England and Wales. These areas are detailed within our product pages either in text or map format. It is advisable to call 01604 780350 prior to placing your order should you have any concerns over potential delivery charges.
Delivery lead-times are provided in working days (Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays)
Estimated delivery lead-times commence from point of cleared payment, in the case of orders placed after 12 noon the lead-time will commence from the next working day. During exceptionally busy periods or in remote outlying areas lead times maybe exceeded. In such circumstances we will ensure that customers are kept informed.
We accept the following payment methods:
You can also select additional options at the checkout which include
- Telephone Payment
Returns Faulty Goods
All goods supplied are newly constructed for sale and as such are manufactured to match the specifications shown within the product literature.
From time to time we do sell stock clearance and ex display lines, these items are clearly marked as such and this should be taken into consideration prior to ordering.
If the product is damaged or broken on arrival you can return the goods for the supply of a merchantable replacement, or a full refund if appropriate. It is imperative that if any part of your order is damaged then a photo should be taken of the product in situ e.g. for log cabins the damaged part must remain on the pallet.
Damage should be reported within 5 working days of delivery and we may request photographic evidence of the condition of the damage or faulty item, you should not attempt to fit or modify the product in anyway and must retain the original packaging.
In the case of larger products such as sheds, log cabins etc we will arrange with the manufacturer to collect the goods. For our smaller items it may be necessary for The customer to return them to the manufacturer by post.
It is the responsibility of the customer to retain possession and take reasonable care of the goods until they have been returned to the possession of; The Company, the manufacturer or their appointed carriers. We cannot accept back for a full refund any item which has been assembled or modified in any way.
If on return the product is found to be be of merchantable quality, complete and as described for sale, any return charge will apply and will be deducted from the order monies held at cost.
Reimbursement of rejected goods, less any charges defined above, will be made to the customer as soon as possible and certainly within a period not exceeding 30 days from the date of return.
Where goods are returned by agreement, the Buyer shall (in every case) state the order number, date and reason for return and agrees to pay such reasonable restocking charge as may be determined by The Company from time to time and made known to the Buyer.
Returns Cancelled Orders
In line with The Distance Selling Regulations, and the SafeBuy Code of Practice 'The Customer' shall have a period of 14 working days after the date of delivery within which time they may cancel their order for a product with the exception of goods that have been made to The Customers own specification.
Cancellations should be sent by email, by telephone or by registered post to 'The Company' trading address, quoting the order reference given when the order was placed.
In the case of larger products such as sheds, log cabins etc we will arrange with the manufacturer to collect the goods. For our smaller items it may be necessary for the customer to return them to the manufacturer by post.
It is the responsibility of The Customer to retain possession and take reasonable care of the goods until they have been returned to the possession of, The Company , the manufacturer or their appointed carriers. We cannot accept back for a full refund any item which has been assembled or modified in any way.
It is the responsibility of The Customer to meet all product return costs and where The Company is arranging collection the customer will be notified of the return charge prior to undertaking the process.
Reimbursement of cancelled orders monies, less any charges defined above, will be made to the customer as soon as possible and certainly within a period not exceeding 30 days from the date of return.