Asgard Twin Bike Locker 2'11"x6'3"
A Twin Bike Locker, this unit is perfect for storing two bikes discreetly and securely. Designed as a space saving solution, this compact locker is ideal for areas where space is restricted but bike security is important. Unlike many other bike stores, the Twin Bike Locker is accessed from one end; this ensures the width is kept to a minimum allowing this unit to be placed down the side of a house or flat.
This metal bike locker is fitted with a tough, pick resistant 3-point locking system. The supplied kit hooks are perfect for storing helmets, clothing and other accessories alongside your two bikes. Extremely versatile, the door can be supplied as left or right hand opening to suit the individual user and location. Please select your preference from the drop down menu below.
As with all Asgard units, this locker is manufactured using thick, galvanised and weatherproof steel and is available in either a Green or Brown finish. Designed for self home assembly, a professional installation service is available.
Please Note: This unit does not have an integral metal floor, it should be bolted directly to the base.
- Height: 3'11" (1205mm)
- Width: 2'11" (900mm)
- Depth: 6'3" (1900mm)
- Weight: 99kg (15.8 stone)
- Door Aperture: 1115mm x 800mm
It is recommended that all units are situated on a firm level base. Ideally this will be concrete of 50mm depth (2"); tarmac or paving slabs are also suitable.
Base Width: 1000mm
Base Depth: 2000mm
- Made from strong, thick, galvanised (weather proof) steel
- At 99kg in weight (thats over 15 stone) these are substantial units suitable for public and private use.
- Supplied with our comprehensive 10 Year Warranty - Built to last!
- Fitted with a tough, pick resistant bike locker 3 point locking system
- Large single access door making it easy to wheel your bike in and out
- Multiple units bolt together for additional strength and security
- Includes 2 x kit hooks - hang helmets and bags with your bikes
- Units can be bolted down to the ground using the supplied securing bolts
- Reinforced handle surround - for added strength and security
- All exposed screw ends are hidden - No dangerous sharp edges inside the unit
- Maintenance free no repainting or rotting (unlike wooden bike sheds)
- Designed and manufactured in the UK by an established manufacturer with over 30 years of industry experience
- Available in Dark Green, Brown or Ivory
All these sheds are waterproof but have sufficient ventilation to avoid condensation forming. In extreme conditions (such as a severe frost or heavy snow fall) some condensation may form. To minimise this, ensure the unit is situated in a well ventilated area, for example not up against a fence or wall to increase air flow around the unit.
This, together with our 4 stage pre-treatment system and epoxy-polyester powder coating paint finish, enables us to offer a 10-year anti-perforation warranty against rust. This means that the products are low maintenance and will not degenerate in appearance.
Orders to Scottish Highlands, remote areas of England and some areas of Wales will incur additional delivery costs.
If you are unsure please contact us prior to ordering on 01604 780 350.
Scotland: Costs apply to some areas. See the details at the cart check out or call us for full details.
Northern England: Certain parts of Northern England close to the borders may incur a small delivery charge. If in doubt, please contact us.
Southern England: Certain parts of Southern England such as Devon, Cornwall etc, may incur a small delivery charge. Please contact us for more information.
Wales: Costs apply to some areas.