This Asgard Access Bike Store is ideal for multiple uses within the garden and is ideal for bikes. The store is very easy to open with two large reinforced doors to the front as well as a lift up lid. The store has many useful accessories available such as hooks and extra strong shelf packs. The unit comes with extra strong Diskus padlocks to keep the store secure and safe.
- 10 Year warranty
- Ventilation unit, to prevent build up of condensation inside
- The corners have a reinforced brace designed for improved strength and security
- Integral metal base included as well as fixings to secure to your base
- Thick, galvanised metal panel construction covered by a 10 year anti-perforation guarantee
- Weighs 111.5kg, one of the heaviest and strongest stores on the market
- Available in a choice of colours, dark green, ivory and dark brown
- Shielded metal locking points for added protection
Options and Accessories
- Access Accessory Pack (2 shelves, 5 hooks)
- Ground Anchor Pack (for Bikes)
- Orient Board Wooden Sub Floor
- Eyelets - Screw in to the pre drilled holes inside the garden storage unit for multiple, fully adjustable securing points. Perfect for hanging up or holding your garden tools. Available in a pack of 10 consisting of 2 large and 8 medium eyelets.
- Height (Open): 1910mm
- Height (Closed): 1340mm
- Width: 2060mm
- Depth: 1043mm
- Low Side Height: 1140mm
- High Side Height: 1340mm
It is recommended that all units are situated on a firm level base. Ideally this will be concrete of 50mm depth (2"); tarmac or paving slabs are also suitable.
Base Width: 2200mm
Base Depth: 1150mm
All these stores are waterproof but have sufficient ventilation to avoid condensation forming. In extreme conditions (such as a severe frost or heavy snow fall) some condensation may form. To minimise this, ensure the unit is situated in a well ventilated area, for example not up against a fence or wall to increase air flow around the unit.
Orders to Scottish Highlands, remote areas of England and some areas of Wales will incur additional delivery costs.
If you are unsure please contact us prior to ordering on 01604 780 350.
Scotland: Costs apply to some areas. See the details at the cart check out or call us for full details.
Northern England: Certain parts of Northern England close to the borders may incur a small delivery charge. If in doubt, please contact us.
Southern England: Certain parts of Southern England such as Devon, Cornwall etc, may incur a small delivery charge. Please contact us for more information.
Wales: Costs apply to some areas.