A large residential log cabin, with the 94mm wall logs you'll be sure to be warm throughout the year. With a foot print of 7m x 8m (23'x26') including the 1.8m veranda. Living accommodation comprising of a lounge, bathroom, storeroom, kitchen and a loft area bedroom. A stunning hipped roof configuration makes this cabin very different.
Outstanding in their quality due to their German engineering with precision and attention to details. This building is an example of the range as each and every building is manufactured to order and can therefore be tailor made to your individual requirements.
This building features the following;
- 94mm Wall logs
- Manufactured from slow grown, dried, Nordic pine for a tight and dense wood grain
- 22mm Tongue and groove floor
- 19mm Tongue and groove roof
- 5 room areas including the loft bedroom area
- A roof projection to the front and rear of 70cm and to the sides of 50cm
- Veranda area of 2 x 8m
- Side wall height is 286cm and the ridge height is 430cm. The roof slope s at 23 degrees
- Pressure impregnated foundation beams
Doors and Windows including Shutters
- Living room 3/4 double glazed single door 98x200cm (ET-GD03)
- Living room side double door 140x200cm
- 3x Living room windows turn/cant 98x98cm (EFG-98)
- Restroom window turn/cant 60x60cm (EFG-60)
- Storeroom door 88x186cm 3/4 glazed (ET-GD01)
- 2xKitchen window turn/cant 98x98cm (EFG-98)
Of course as these log cabins are made to order many other options can be added and you may be interested in doing the same, these are just some of the popular choices customers choose from:
- Pre drilled logs to accept electricity cables
- Additional windows and doors or partitions.
- Verandas and terraces
- Shutters and oval windows
- Curved wall steps rather than square logs.
- Factory painted doors and windows in a choice of colours providing a base coat and two top coats
Quality and Detail:
These cabins are the very highest quality buildings on the market today and are a market leader in Europe surpassing all their competitors for longevity, design and attention to detail, please see our support information page or download a brochure for more details but the following lists a few key points:
- The wood used throughout the cabin is from dried Nordic timber sourced from sustainable forests. This provides timber with a tight, dense grain which allows the building to last for years and is resistant to movement and degradation
- Each log is Double Tongue and Groove and features a conical profile that allows the logs to actually click into place creating greater stability and resistance to movement over time so often found with inferior buildings
- The wall and gable logs are chamfered to match the angle of the roof, other cabins finish on a tongue and it is not possible to get a full seal without applying trim to cover the inevitable gaps. Over time, especially when used as accommodation, office, studio etc this can cause great problems.
- Double glazing throughout, the window and door furniture all conform to German DIN standards so you can be assured of the quality. All windows have anodised aluminium water bar, Georgian bars and use pure glass bedded into silicone rather than rubber seals which deteriorate
- The roof has triangular ledges at the gable end for water run off.
Please note deliveries of these log cabins are on an articulated lorry which can be 40 foot long. Delivery is to kerb-side which means either to your front drive or front grass. The pallets will be off loaded and left in this location. Please advise us before placing your order if you foresee any access restrictions for this type of vehicle as there may be additional costs involved.