A leisure log cabin in 70mm wall logs offering extensive accomodation consisting of a loft are bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, living area and a verandah area to the front and side. Fully double glazed throughout. The cabin comes untreated with no roofing material, no guttering, no window shutters, no floor in the veranda or insulation. These are extra, please contact us regarding the prices.
Outstanding in their quality due to their German engineering with precision and attention to details. This building is an example of the range as each and every building is manufactured to order and can therefore be tailor made to your individual requirements.
This building features the following;
- 70mm Wall logs
- Manufactured from slow grown, dried, Nordic pine for a tight and dense wood grain
- 22mm Tongue and groove floor
- 19mm Tongue and groove roof
- three room areas with 1 loft bedroom area
- A roof projection to the front of 140cm and to the rear of 220cm these areas provide the verandas, the side and rear project by 40cm.
- Side wall height is 245cm and the ridge height is 390cm. The roof slope s at 26 degrees
- Pressure impregnated foundation beams
Doors and Windows
- Front living room door 3/4 double glazed 160 x 200cm (DT-GD05)
- Front window/door turn/cant 70x200cm (EFGT-88)
- Living room window turn/cant 70x200cm (EFG-88)
- Living room side door 3/4 double glazed 160x200cm (DT-GD05)
- Restroom window turn/cant 75x88cm (EFG-88)
- Kitchen window turn/cant 88x88cm (EFG-88)
Of course as these log cabins are made to order many other options can be added and you may be interested in doing the same, these are just some of the popular choices customers choose from:
- Pre drilled logs to accept electricity cables
- Additional windows and doors or partitions.
- Veranda Floor and terraces
- Shutters and oval windows
- Roofing Material
- Curved wall steps rather than square logs.
- Factory painted doors and windows in a choice of colours providing a base coat and two top coats
Quality and Detail:
These cabins are the very highest quality buildings on the market today and are a market leader in Europe surpassing all their competitors for longevity, design and attention to detail, please see our support information page or download a brochure for more details but the following lists a few key points:
- The wood used throughout the cabin is from dried Nordic timber sourced from sustainable forests. This provides timber with a tight, dense grain which allows the building to last for years and is resistant to movement and degradation
- Each log is Double Tongue and Groove and features a conical profile that allows the logs to actually click into place creating greater stability and resistance to movement over time so often found with inferior buildings
- The wall and gable logs are chamfered to match the angle of the roof, other cabins finish on a tongue and it is not possible to get a full seal without applying trim to cover the inevitable gaps. Over time, especially when used as accommodation, office, studio etc this can cause great problems.
- Double glazing throughout, the window and door furniture all conform to German DIN standards so you can be assured of the quality. All windows have anodised aluminium water bar, Georgian bars and use pure glass bedded into silicone rather than rubber seals which deteriorate
- The roof has triangular ledges at the gable end for water run off.
Delivery is FREE to most locations in the UK however there may be additional charges for Scotland, Wales and parts of Cornwall. Please contact us for prices before ordering.
Please note deliveries of these log cabins are on an articulated lorry which can be 40 foot long. Delivery is to kerb-side which means either to your front drive or front grass. The pallets will be off loaded and left in this location. Please advise us before placing your order if you foresee any access restrictions for this type of vehicle as there may be additional costs involved.