Sandy Bay Wooden Sand Pit and Water TableSAVE £7 FOR A LIMITED TIME (price show includes discount)
All the fun of the beach in your back garden!
This sand and water table allows your children to splash in the water and make shapes and build in the sand. The tables slide apart so that friends can join in and when play is finished they slide together for compact storage. A brilliant space saver for smaller gardens. Weight of sand required: 25 – 50kg
The timber used in the manufacture of this product is FSC certified timber with rounded corners for extra safety.
- FSC certified timber
- Rounded corners for safety
- Slide together compact storage
- Small footprint ideal for the smaller garden
- 12 month manufacturer’s warranty against wood rot and insect damage
- Easy to assemble in 1 hour with 1 adult
- Supplied with water and sand liner
- Sand not included
Assembled Dimensions :
- Height 0.60m
- Length 0.63m
- Width 0.665m
Internal Dimensions Sand Area :
- Height 0.107m
- Length 0.63m
- Width 0.507m
Internal Dimensions Water Area :
- Height 0.105m
- Length 0.497m
- Width 0.374m
Always cover the sand pit when not in use
Regularly check sand for impurities and sharp objects
Use washed play sand suitable for use in children’s sand pits
Adult supervision recommended at all times
Adult assembly required
Minimum user age 18 months
Maximum user weight 50kg
Outdoor use only
Only for domestic use
* This manufacturer may charge extra for delivery to Scotland, Wales, offshore islands, Cornwall, Devon and Somerset. Please enquire before ordering if you think this might apply to you. Your delivery maybe delayed if not checked at point of order.
Delivery: OUT OF STOCK 10-14 Working Days
Do you have any questions?
We are very proud of our knowledge and experience, if you have any questions on this product please let us know and we'll be pleased to help.
(local rates apply) Mon - Fri 0900-1700 Sat - Sun 1000-1600
PRICE MATCHING We have dedicated staff who carefully monitor competitor prices. If you have found a better price, please let us know so we can try to beat it for you.