Dove Wooden Lean-to Greenhouse 6'7 x 12'7
The Dove Lean-to greenhouse is
manufactured using top quality red wood pine timber.
Designed for attaching to a house or
garden wall, you can use the generous ridge height of 9'6 (2.91m) to grow a selection of
tall plants or vines.
The Dove comes complete with a single inward opening door (including mortise lock
and aluminium handles) this door can be placed in either the centre position or
up to the wall. Roof vents with automatic openers are featured for extra
ventilation along with staging for any potted plants.
This building is made using Thermowood, a patented technology using heat and steam to treat the timber during manufacture. This process provides greater resistance to decay and improved dimensional stability, whilst also removing resins to prevent any leakage after installation. Due to this process only using heat to treat the wood, no chemicals are used unlike other treatment processes such as tanalisation.
Both delivery and
installation of this greenhouse are included within this fantastic price. Please
note that a flat and level base must be prepared prior to the delivery.
Please note: The Dove is pictured with optional guttering and return
staging. If this is required, please select as an extra from the drop down menu
- Full length staging down one side with centre support
- All the glazing is slid into a groove and sealed with quality silicone
- The ridge and top vents are sealed with a specially machined timber
- All the cut shapes are jointed with a clear plastic H section
- 20mm black PVC damp barrier
- Toughened safety glass
- Roof vents: 2
- Length:12'7" (3.84m)
- Gable Width: 6'7" (2.01m)
- Eaves Height: 5'8" (1.73m)
- Ridge Height: 9'6" (2.91m)
- Door Height: 6'6" (1.98cm)
- Door Width: 1'10" (57cm)
- Painting Service - Painting Service - Available in our four specialised colours; Lily, Bracken, Olive and Earth. (Images below show the colours). The paint used is an opaque water borne acrylic protective top coat, which has a flexible micro-porous protective film and is resistant to bacterial mould and UV attack. Please note that staging and shelving is supplied in the unpainted Thermowood finish.
- High Level Shelving
- Extra Staging
Please note: Delivery is limited to UK Mainland. This manufacturer will
charge extra for delivery to addresses 15 miles north of Glasgow.
Delivery: Average 4-6 Weeks
Do you have any questions?
We are very proud of our knowledge and experience, if you have any questions on this product please let us know and we'll be pleased to help.
(local rates apply) Mon - Fri 0900-1700 Sat - Sun 1000-1600
PRICE MATCHING We have dedicated staff who carefully monitor competitor prices. If you have found a better price, please let us know so we can try to beat it for you.