Kingfisher Wooden Greenhouse 6'8 x 16'9
This Kingfisher Wooden Greenhouse constructed using redwood pine. Incorporating a specially turned apex finial to ensure a
classic look, the greenhouse also features an inward opening door with mortise
lock and aluminium handles. Glazed with toughened glass, the
glazing is sealed with high quality silicone and jointed with a clear plastic H
section. The roof includes two large opening vents with automatic opener and
full length staging down one side to ensure centre support.
A 20mm black PVC section is also screwed to the bottom of the greenhouse,
providing a damp barrier to ensure the greenhouse is not in direct contact with
a concrete base.
This building is made using Thermowood, a patented technology using heat and steam to treat the timber during manufacture. This process provides greater resistance to decay and improved dimensional stability, whilst also removing resins to prevent any leakage after installation. Due to this process only using heat to treat the wood, no chemicals are used unlike other treatment processes such as tanalisation.
Both delivery and installation of this greenhouse are included within this
fantastic price. A flat and level base must be prepared prior to the delivery.
- Specially turned apex finial
- Inward opening door
- Mortise lock and aluminium handles
- Toughened glass
- Full length staging
- PVC damp barrier
- Roof vents: 4
- Length: 16'9" (5.10m)
- Width: 6'8" (2.04m)
- Eaves Height: 5'8" (1.73m)
- Ridge Height: 7'9" (2.37m)
- Door Height: 6'6" (1.98cm)
- Door Width: 1'10" (57cm)
- Extra Staging
- High Level Shelving
- Painting Service - Available in our four specialised colours; Lily, Bracken, Olive and Earth. (Images below show the colours). The paint used is an opaque water borne acrylic protective top coat, which has a flexible micro-porous protective film and is resistant to bacterial mould and UV attack. Please note that staging and shelving is supplied in the unpainted Thermowood finish.
Please note: Delivery is limited to UK Mainland. This manufacturer will
charge extra for delivery to addresses 15 miles north of Glasgow.
Delivery: Average 4-6 Weeks
Do you have any questions?
We are very proud of our knowledge and experience, if you have any questions on this product please let us know and we'll be pleased to help.
(local rates apply) Mon - Fri 0900-1700 Sat - Sun 1000-1600
PRICE MATCHING We have dedicated staff who carefully monitor competitor prices. If you have found a better price, please let us know so we can try to beat it for you.